• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Mats & carpet pieces & steering wheel

Mats & carpet pieces & steering wheel & seat covers

All from a 1991.

1) Black/gray NSX logoed mats, one is pretty decent, the other is more worn, see photos, need a thorough cleaning of course. Apparently no longer available. $90 shipped. I can sell them separately as both seem to be drivers side. $60 for the good one, $35 for the worn one, shipped. SOLD!!!

2) Carpet. I just replaced my carpet. Previous owner covered the ivory factory carpet with blue. Factory pieces are covered in glue so they are trashed and the blue was pretty cheap, but the plastic guides along the rockers are intact and might be useful to someone and carpet might be useful for a template if making new and you want to do it ahead of pulling your own to reduce downtime. If you want it all, $100 shipped as won't be cheap to ship. $60 shipped for the plastic guides. Guides SOLD, carpet sent to the dumpster.

3) NSX wheel and shroud, no airbag. Wheel face is in really good shape, but it is a bit worn in places on the sides. Missing one horn button. $90 shipped. SOLD!!!

4) Seat covers. I have a just removed set, both sides, were ivory now dyed black using Colorplus while they were on the frame. Now off they should be redyed/touched up. Leather in good condition other than some driver bolster wear which I filled with the Colorplus filler and it went quite well. I'll include the tin of filler. $180 shipped.

5) Seat covers. OEM black passenger side set, very good condition, no real wear, $245 shipped.

6) Seat covers: Drivers side, the two center pieces plus the head rest. Already sold the main 'jacket'. The lower center has some wear on the lower left corner, but not terrible and still black. $90 shipped for all of it, or I can part out further.

Last edited:
Bump

bump

Bump

Bump

bump, price drop

#4:$120
#5: $200
#6: $80

Last edited:
bump

Back