• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin GoKart Event

Folks! Moved here from California about a year ago, and I'm looking to "activate" the NSX owners group here in Austin. Love to meet fellow enthusiasts in the area! Who is interested in going to a karting event in the New Year? This is not a formal event; just one dude who loves/owns an NSX who wants to meet other dudes (or ladies) who loves/owns NSX's!

Folks! Moved here from California about a year ago, and I'm looking to "activate" the NSX owners group here in Austin. Love to meet fellow enthusiasts in the area! Who is interested in going to a karting event in the New Year? This is not a formal event; just one dude who loves/owns an NSX who wants to meet other dudes (or ladies) who loves/owns NSX's!

Sweet. Anyone else?

I'd be interested. I just bought my NSX a couple months ago and am in the process of doing some maintenance on it but I'd love an excuse to drive to Austin and maybe do a little drive through the hill country and cap it off with some good karting.

That is if you guys can tolerate an outsider from the Houston area infiltrating your group :biggrin:

Back