• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any comments from NAIAS?

Who's made it to the show? What did you think? Am debating on whether to take a day and drive up this year. Looked around a bit online, what I've seen so far suggests the main takeaways to be the usual introductions of new garish random sheet metal creases and "who has the meanest looking oversized grille." Are there any compelling interactive, technology, or historical displays worth seeing in person? Any truly unique opportunities to sit in some vehicles that are usually kept behind ropes? What's been your Best in Show so far?

I'll be going to the show next Saturday. I go every year but this year, I'm on call this first weekend of the show. Pics from me next weekend....if requests, let me know!

I haven't been to the auto show in 7 years, I'm planning to go Saturday. I'm hosting a primer from Japan next week, let me know if you'd like to join us.

Will do! It'll depend upon if I can break free, as well as if I read about anything that would make it worth the trip!

Back