• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX manual steering rack knock bushing

Les in Australia sells them. I forget his username but there is a thread somewhere. Pm member Blulude98, he also has one for sale he messaged me about.

Where do you get the knock bushings?

Jinks,

I got mine from Les in Australia. Check this thread. http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/182475-Steering-Rack-Knock-Bush

Roger,
Can you check with Jim to see if he can do for some of us too? Thx

Phong,

I'm talking about Jim Cozzolino who lives in Phoenix, AZ. That's where my car is now. Not Jim Russell in Santa Cruz. Anyway its not a difficult procedure if you want to put it in yourself or Im sure there are some who could help you with an install. We still need to set up a DIY day..............

Jinks,

I got mine from Les in Australia. Check this thread. http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/182475-Steering-Rack-Knock-Bush

Phong,

I'm talking about Jim Cozzolino who lives in Phoenix, AZ. That's where my car is now. Not Jim Russell in Santa Cruz. Anyway its not a difficult procedure if you want to put it in yourself or Im sure there are some who could help you with an install. We still need to set up a DIY day..............
Thanks bro!!! Are you going to plan a big Nsx meet soon? We got a bunch of new owners here. Always good to meet friendly nsx people.

I'm a new owner and in the area, would be up to doing a DIY day on the bushing.

Would be be good to meet some of you guys.

Thanks bro!!! Are you going to plan a big Nsx meet soon? We got a bunch of new owners here. Always good to meet friendly nsx people.

Your welcome. Honestly until I get my NSX back (Early April) I wont be planning any runs but we did have our monthly NSX meet last Saturday which was called off due to lack of participation due to rain. There are many new owners. I met a few at the Ricer Friday meet 2 weeks ago. I have some events I wanna get done this year so keep your eyes open.

I'm a new owner and in the area, would be up to doing a DIY day on the bushing.

Would be be good to meet some of you guys.

Ap2GT3 - whats your name? Have we met yet? The DIY day is something we have been wanting to get done for a while now. As soon as the weather clears I will organize something. Technically our next Monthly Meet will be April 2nd but I will probably be driving back from Phoenix with my NSX on that day so maybe I will cheat and move it to Sunday. :)

My name is Dipal - don't believe we have met yet. I bought jinks' type R wing this weekend. i'm in the east bay and haven't even tracked down a shop to work on the major services on the car yet - I hear somebody named Jim in Santa Cruz is a crowd favorite but was hoping something would be out here my way.

pic with his wing installed
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:
Good looking car Dipal............where in the east Bay are you? Jim Russell in Santa Cruz is the crowd favorite. There is a thread on the NorCal section regarding Bay Area mechanics. I don't know of any in the Far East Bay but there are always the Acura dealerships (yeah I know many hate them) but we have a good guy Justin at Fremont Acura that will take care of us and there is Trackspec Autsports in Fremont

My name is Dipal - don't believe we have met yet. I bought jinks' type R wing this weekend. i'm in the east bay and haven't even tracked down a shop to work on the major services on the car yet - I hear somebody named Jim in Santa Cruz is a crowd favorite but was hoping something would be out here my way.

pic with his wing installed
attachment.php
Looks good man. How was the fit? I was surprised how well it fit on my car.

It fits really well. I was surprised how good because I've read these seibon ones are hit and miss.

I have the bushing, had it installed by a guy that no longer works on car unfortunately. But it did it's job and got rid of the play in my steering.

Back