• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Announcement: Nsxpo 2016 thread

I'm in south Florida.. But used to live in Orlando for 12 years. I go to Orlando once a month. If need be I can also come early to help out! Let me know!

Good for you!!!

hmmm...
attachment.php

I was going to do that for Palm Springs 2015 but my schedule got screwed up and had to fly in. Great stops in Tucson, San Antonio or Dallas, and New Orleans! Make sure to plan time to stop also in Appalachicola for oysters on the way in or out!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, send me a PM and we'll look into putting you on the team.

- - - Updated - - -

YES!!!!

17 hours flight from my home, Japan.
See you!

Hi

Google Maps gives me this: "Sorry, we could not calculate directions from "Sagbruksveien 16, 3617 Kongsberg, Norge" to "Orlando, FL, USA" :)

I guess driving is out of the question yet again. But we will be there.

Best regards

Hi

Google Maps gives me this: "Sorry, we could not calculate directions from "Sagbruksveien 16, 3617 Kongsberg, Norge" to "Orlando, FL, USA" :)

I guess driving is out of the question yet again. But we will be there.

Best regards

Best post in the thread so far. LOL!

Martin and Hirofumi....10,069 miles for me..........see you there!
Thanks to all the NSXPO organization, keep up the good work.

Cheers Scott

Martin and Hirofumi....10,069 miles for me..........see you there!
Thanks to all the NSXPO organization, keep up the good work.

Cheers Scott

Martin, Hirofumi and Scott? How can I miss this? Will be good to see you guys again. Hopefully, I can get a good group from Texas to come as well.

I'm in for sure! Great news. Orlando is a wonderful host city. NO LOVE BUGS in November!

This year should mark a first. Members with the NEW NSX participating. Should be exciting.

Interested for sure. That time of year will be crazy for me but might give it a shot. Got the ok from wifey at least. I'd trailer down from MD if anyone would be interested in caravaning.

Curious, says Orlando but Sebring is about 2 hours from Orlando. So, what's in Orlando?

ah yes no love for those amorous creatures.................:mad:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in for sure! Great news. Orlando is a wonderful host city. NO LOVE BUGS in November!

This year should mark a first. Members with the NEW NSX participating. Should be exciting.

Last edited:
Interested for sure. That time of year will be crazy for me but might give it a shot. Got the ok from wifey at least. I'd trailer down from MD if anyone would be interested in caravaning.

Curious, says Orlando but Sebring is about 2 hours from Orlando. So, what's in Orlando?

The better question is: What's in Sebring besides the track?

I have a hunch there will be a very large contingent from the east coast driving down to NSXPO 2016. We will need to organize a caravan that allows for the New England owners to start and pick up attendees along the way MA/CT staring....NY/LI/NJ...then eastern PA...MD/DC/VA...onto easternNC...and SC/GA...with northern FL joining in.........maybe 50+ east coast NSX's arriving in Orlando at one time!

Warren, we can meet up with the NorCal caravan and head out. you game?
I think your geography needs an update. I would be driving through North Dakota, Nebraska, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Not sure where we could meet up.

Be sure to stop by Bob Tullius' (of group 44 fame) hangar at the Sebring airport. He has a nice collection of airplanes and race cars and he often has the hangar open to the public with a donation box for charity at the entrance.

Um, er . . .

Seriously, it's not really a tourist haven. (I'm sure the chamber of commerce would disagree.) There is a fairly quaint downtown area that is nice for a stroll and maybe a lunch. It's quite small-town. Along Highway 27 it's very commercial, in a US 27-kind of way.

There is a wonderful state park, Highlands Hammock State Park, that has a really nice drive-through natural habitat. Very scenic. Also in this park is a tram ride that brings people through the diverse habitats within the park, of which there are five distinct types, each unique enough to be considered its own type of habitat. On this tour, I was able to get photos of many varieties of birds, alligators, turtles, etc. (Hint: Sit on the left side of the tram!)

As far as being a destination for an event like NSXPO, hmm, maybe, maybe not. Maybe a drive through the public area is in order, but it's not very long. This park is more geared to hikers, bicyclists, and campers. If we did go there, it would best be enjoyed on foot.

Last edited:
any nudist activities for Garry......inside guffaw for our NE track crowd.:wink:

If we could spend all our days at the track, I wouldn't be complaining.. lol

Any ideas on when more info will come out? Wondering where the best place to book a hotel would be if I can't find some friends/friend of friends place to crash at.

I had planned to take a circle tour of the country & drive to NSXPO in Palm Springs, but some broken body parts (mine, not the NSX's) ended that thought. But, this is definitely on my radar. Plus, I have a few friends in FL I haven't visited for a while, including a neighbor of Ole's.

I saw your avatar and at first I though someone had stolen my picture
attachment.php

Unlike you, I only own one of these. The picture was taken in June 2009 when a car show Craig Latzke and I were at was hastily closed down by tornadoes. My garage was between the show and his house, so we ditched my wife's car from the garage and put two NSXs in.

FWIW, I grew up in Freeport and went to Baldwin Public Schools. However, I've lived in Colorado for 43 years. Enjoy NSXPO, I'm taking a pass this year.

Attachments

• DSC_3452.jpg
    DSC_3452.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 709
An East coast caravan would be a great way to help kill the boredom of the I-95 drive...
John are you going to take 2 cars??? jeff

See you in Orlando

[I've got it on my calendar. When can we get an itinerary?

Back