• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Announcement: Nsxpo 2016 thread

K truck is full,
Docjohn
Roger
GTR888
Me

Guys just send me your contact info [email protected]

If there is enough interest to fill the truck again and make a 2nd trip I can do that if 4 more people want to grab a spot. To be put on the list for the second truck load email the same email address.

I'm definitely going! I'm going to travel down early the weekend before. But I'd like to join any caravan heading back north after NSXPO.
If your car doesn't have 4" ground clearance I'd be careful considering the auto train. I've had friends show cars even with 4" clearance get messed up.

One in particular had to be totally repainted.

Hopefully the host hotel is posted soon so we can book!

Hello NSXCA members both current and future!

The NSXCA and the Co-Chairs of NSXPO 2016 are looking forward to seeing you in:
attachment.php

attachment.php

From the Co-Chairs:

Guys, it's time to announce NSXPO 2016!

For the record Wei-Shen Chin and Ole Sorenson, co-chairs of NSXPO are planning an extraordinary event in...

ORLANDO, FL

So mark the dates of November 3, 4, 5 and 6 down as 'OCCUPIED' and mark them on your calendar.
With unique social events, track time at world renowned Sebring Raceway, accommodations planned at a brand new hotel and superb camaraderie with your peers (who knows maybe even a few of the 2016 NSX's will be there!) who'd want to miss THAT!?!

So, take the time to let your boss know you need the time off, put your funds aside, and gear up for some fun!

NSXPO 2016
Nov. 3-6
Orlando

Ole & Wei-Shen

It's been too long since I've gone to one, can't wait!!

I am in! Thinking Auto Train on way back although after seeing the 36 hour trip from CA guess I should drive both ways!

<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/d8664ed4/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Would there be an interest in driving in mass down to northern Virginia and catching the auto train? It leaves from Lorton VA and arrives in Sanford, FL. I have used it before with other nsxs and they were great with the car. Thoughts?

I would be interested in that.

any updates about registration or hotel?
thanks,
--bruce

any updates about registration or hotel?
thanks,
--bruce

I just signed the hotel contract last week. Details will be released once the hotel confirms that the room block may be opened up. Additionally, the registration site is still being worked on to double, triple and quadruple check that all aspects of registration and payment work and are secure.

I just signed the hotel contract last week. Details will be released once the hotel confirms that the room block may be opened up. Additionally, the registration site is still being worked on to double, triple and quadruple check that all aspects of registration and payment work and are secure.
thanks, Robert!

Orlando was one of my favorite XPO's, and I didnt even have my car.

Received the email notice of early hotel registration availability this evening, and booked it! Looking forward to my second NSXPO, and so close to home.:smile:

Received the email notice of early hotel registration availability this evening, and booked it! Looking forward to my second NSXPO, and so close to home.:smile:

This evening? The mail came in the middel of the night :)

Booked the hotel and everything ok. Looking forward to my sixth NSXPO. Will do some cruising before NSXPO, Then Halloween at Universal Studios...then a few days at Macy's. ( I will probably be sitting outside the store waiting as we all do I guess) and then NSXPO..

This will yet again be just awesome

Best regards

I cannot wait, so I just bought my round trip tickets to Orlando.
After NSXPO some members from Japan will stay in there. We will leave from Orlando on Nov. 8 morning.
I want to drive to Keywest. Every suggestions for me after official NSXPO program are welcomed.

Bob, thank you for the information about official hotel.
I will register soon.

Hirofumi

After NSXPO some members from Japan will stay in there. We will leave from Orlando on Nov. 8 morning.
I want to drive to Keywest. Every suggestions for me after official NSXPO program are welcomed.

I will register soon.

Hirofumi

Welcome to Florida. The drive from Orlando to Key West will take about 7hrs, without traffic. You may have to reconsider and spend your extra days at a theme park instead.

No matter what you end up doing, the weather is great here that time of the year, especially if you like to play golf or tennis.

I will register soon.

Hirofumi

Hirofumi, I'm happy to see that you are coming to NSXPO and bringing friends. Looking forward to seeing you again. Don't listen to DocL, he lives in South Florida. If you have the time to go to the Keys, you should do it. DocL is correct that it's a long way from Orlando. But, I think that it's worth the trip. I go every year at Christmas and once you get there, it is a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. I'd be glad to give you some suggestions of where to go down there once we get closer to November if you still want to see the Keys.

I'm booked for NSXPO. Though, I doubt my son Drew will be with me. He'll still be at college during that time. Congratulations on your son's graduation by the way. I'll see you in November.

Ed

P.S. Since Drew won't be with me, I'll have a passenger seat open for you or one of your friends to ride along during any drives that we may take. You and your NSX Club were gracious in doing that for me and I'd like to return the favor.

Last edited:
My apologies if this has already been covered, but for the dates of Nov 3 (Thursday) - Nov 6 (Sunday) which parts will be the track days? Just want to be sure I book the appropriate (non-track) times.

Just booked hotel. How do we register?

registration won't be opened most likely until late may

- - - Updated - - -

My apologies if this has already been covered, but for the dates of Nov 3 (Thursday) - Nov 6 (Sunday) which parts will be the track days? Just want to be sure I book the appropriate (non-track) times.

Track will be Friday and there will also be social events at the track at the same time.

Back