• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Announcement: Nsxpo 2016 thread

Never been to one of these before (never thought I would own a car like this either). I want to make sure I don't miss anything.
<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/38d1a83a/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Track will be Friday and there will also be social events at the track at the same time.

Hmm. So it sounds like people should be booking for Thurs night so they can participate in all day Friday. Sorry to nitpick, I just know this question is going to come up local and want to be sure I have the correct information.

This evening? The mail came in the middel of the night :)................... This will yet again be just awesome

Best regards

Hi Martin: Looking forward to seeing you guys again. This time, my wife will be going as well and of course, we expect a large contingent from south Florida will be attending.

Last edited:
Hmm. So it sounds like people should be booking for Thurs night so they can participate in all day Friday. Sorry to nitpick, I just know this question is going to come up local and want to be sure I have the correct information.

We also have social events on Thursday so depending upon travel distances a Wednesday check in might be easier. It is easier to cancel a room night than add one after our block is sold out.

I booked early this morning, arriving Thursday. Car is being shipped down! Nancy and I are looking forward to seeing everyone in FL!

are we going to have any boulevard drift contests..........:wink:

Thank you, DocL. I am reconsidering. Looking forward to seeing you in November.

Hifofumi from Japan

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Ed,

Thank you. I know Keywest is very far from Orlando, but this time is good opportunity for us to visit there.
I will book your passenger seat in advance.

Looking forward to seeing you again.
I am disappointed that Drew will not come.
Please say Hello to him.

Hirofumi

are we going to have any boulevard drift contests..........:wink:

Only in the "Magic Kingdom" of your mind docjohn. LOL

no slap a nsx sticker over the potus...

What was the pricing for 2015? I just want an idea of what to expect more less.

We try to keep the social under $300 with the track day approximately the same. Please note that the social events at Sebring are included in the social fee but if you want to do the HPDE event at Sebring that will be an separate registration fee.

Ok hotel booked, nsxca renewed and awaiting cop registration &#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57342;

Booked hotel the other night. Leaning towards trailering the car down there from MD Wednesday morning and heading back Sunday morning.

Back