• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Announcement: Nsxpo 2016 thread

National Car Rental (they have them at Orlando airport). I usually get one of their Maseratis but I have seen Vettes there when I pick up mine.

Wish i knew that, couldn't get anything interesting booked online I'll likely have to do with a charger or a impala:mad:.
Not that the Maserati or a Vette would be interesting i drive them daily anyway:D

I'll be arriving around dinner time on the 1st, is there anything planned around the hotel for Tuesday or Wednesday morning?

Wish i knew that, couldn't get anything interesting booked online I'll likely have to do with a charger or a impala:mad:.
Not that the Maserati or a Vette would be interesting i drive them daily anyway:D

I'll be arriving around dinner time on the 1st, is there anything planned around the hotel for Tuesday or Wednesday morning?

You can't actually book them online. When you show up to pick you your rental they have these types of cars "on display" and you upgrade on the spot if something is available. Generally it is an additional $100 per day on top of whatever your actual rental contract was for.

You can't actually book them online. When you show up to pick you your rental they have these types of cars "on display" and you upgrade on the spot if something is available. Generally it is an additional $100 per day on top of whatever your actual rental contract was for.
Sound great, I'll look in to that when I'm at the airport.

Back in the day when I lived in Italy, the GF nicknamed them "Masturbati", given how excited I would get when I saw one.

Of course you have to pronounce Maserati correctly in the first place otherwise it doesn't work.... :eek:)

Last edited:
Wow, NSXPO in Orlando, FL. I probably haven't login to this site in 12 years. Anyways, looking forward to see the new NSX as I haven't seen one. I assume one can pay as spectator to Sebring Event to watch/check out cars? Maybe I will even meet NSX people I know from 15 years ago! I have been in Orlando for 15 years so if anyone wants to go take a ride through the curves in FL, I know a good route from Sanford to Yahala bakery. Look up Yahala bakery, it is a nice place to go.

Wow, NSXPO in Orlando, FL. I probably haven't login to this site in 12 years. Anyways, looking forward to see the new NSX as I haven't seen one. I assume one can pay as spectator to Sebring Event to watch/check out cars?

Sorry but this is a closed event and only registered NSXCA members and their guests will have credentials to get in. For insurance and legal purposes we can not have spectators.

All attendees have just been emailed the official information packet.

Please check your email and download the packet to familiarize yourself with the schedule and things to know and do before and during nsxpo 2016.

does the hotel allow nudity in public areas....tastefully of course....maybe a mesh body suit....

lol I was asking for Hugh...where is that pic:eek:

Last edited:
Cross posting as my idiot brain put this in the for sale thread. That I started....doh.

Note that the hotel has a really nice outdoor bar area, fire pits and a heated pool so bring swim stuff. The property is brand new and waaaaay nicer than a typical Springhill Suites. Note also there doesn't seem to be much else around there though although I didn't really dig into that more during the volunteers dry run a few weeks back.

HTH

André

My work schedule means I will be arriving late Thursday evening. Any way my tags can be snail-mailed out ahead of time, or will there be allowances for late arrivals like myself? Thanks!

don't sweat it Im flying in late thursday too.....

My work schedule means I will be arriving late Thursday evening. Any way my tags can be snail-mailed out ahead of time, or will there be allowances for late arrivals like myself? Thanks!

Please reach out to Wei Shen or Ole when you get there (and in advance if possible) to pick up your credentials when you arrive.

If you'd like something slightly more fun. Avis has a Camaro SS for $378 bucks (Nov 2-6) or a Vette for $800 ish. I opted for something that will survive a track day at sebring....a bmw 328i
:frown2:

Last edited:
If you'd like something slightly more fun. Avis has a Camaro SS for $378 bucks (Nov 2-6) or a Vette for $800 ish. I opted for something that will survive a track day at sebring....a bmw 328i
:frown2:
Thats cheap 1-7 was somthing like 400$ where i booked

Back