• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my hands on a 2017 NSX brochure.

I made my way out to our newly acquired Acura store and scored the brochure. I have been asking our Acura/Honda rep and he kept telling me it didn't exist. Anyone else able to obtain one?

Got pics? jeff

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I apologize for the crappy pics but it gives you an idea. If you have any questions fire away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,254
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,254
When I get home from work tonight I will do so. The picture of the two headliners doesn't show much but will do anyways.

what does the front cover of the brochure look like?
so far, this looks like my 1990 Acura Legend pamphlet...........

Here you go
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Brochure
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,080
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,071
Nice. This potential second owner likes.

It's a tough car to spec due to the fact it will look good in multiple combinations. I hope to see a lot of variations from the new owners.

Hey, why so coy? Lets see the entire thing! lol

I really like the Detroit auto show car. Any ideas on how anybody would spec theirs?

I really like the Detroit auto show car. Any ideas on how anybody would spec theirs?

That depends a lot on the cost of the options. Big question mark for me is the price of the carbon ceramic rotors, since I would love to have that option but am concerned that it would be over my budget. Right now my must-have options include the Valencia Red paint with Seacoast/alcantara seats, interior carbon fiber package, tech package without XM radio, and carbon fiber roof.

Agreed. We may pass on the ceramics as well due to the usage of the vehicle. Really like your retro spec of the Red on White interior. I will continue to provide info as I receive it on option pricing.

I just looked at some of the options in the brochure above.

Manual sport seats? In a car starting at $156k? WHAAAAAAT? Is that just for weight loss, or is someone shopping a car in this price range really that cheap? I am afraid to ask how much it is to upgrade to a powered seat....

I just looked at some of the options in the brochure above.

Manual sport seats? In a car starting at $156k? WHAAAAAAT? Is that just for weight loss, or is someone shopping a car in this price range really that cheap? I am afraid to ask how much it is to upgrade to a powered seat....

1% of 156k

- - - Updated - - -

That depends a lot on the cost of the options. Big question mark for me is the price of the carbon ceramic rotors, since I would love to have that option but am concerned that it would be over my budget. Right now my must-have options include the Valencia Red paint with Seacoast/alcantara seats, interior carbon fiber package, tech package without XM radio, and carbon fiber roof.

pm me

The big surprises to me....

1. It appears the base price only provides you with manual seats. If this were a GT3 type car then I would understand, but until a Type-R variant arrives this makes no sense.

2. There's no higher end option for Krell audio like the newest RLX has. The ELS audio is a Panasonic product. None of the ELS systems in other Acuras have ever really impressed me that much. Too artificial and processed sounding.

Panasonic was recently using the new NSX to demonstrate their ELS system at CES. The Panasonic rep is a complete goon who only manages to reaffirm by belief that ELS sounds anything but natural....

I went to my dealers recently to view paint and interior samples. Forgot my camera so took some pix with my Phone (IP 6s) that I forwarded to my PC and I will try to load here. Indoor lighting on desk was so so. Outside not much better as it was very overcast so can't see any sunlight pop factor. For reference, the outdoor shots are on trunk of my '05 RL which is Celestial Silver. Colors as resting on trunk are from left to right... 130R White, V Red Pearl, White Pearl (almost looks silver pending lighting) , Nord Gray (looks more greenish to me), Source Silver (looks a bit lighter than my RL's C.S.), V Blue Pearl, Red, and Black.
The 3 paints and leather are what I'm considering between ... so far anyway.
At least the thick paint samples had two levels with slope to see a little shadowing though slope should be curved vas flat surface like car has vs doesn't.
And as stated in a previous post( I did somewhere), the Alcantara centers can have black or leather coordinated color stitching as shown with the saddle here.
Most dealers should have theses sample by now but I'm guessing they may or may not admit to it or let them be viewed before 25'th. My dealer only had the boxed samples he let me view as is, because his display for them was not set up or maybe not there yet. Not the best of pix, but at least something for real vs pix on paper.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• NSX colors 1 IMG_1352.jpg
    NSX colors 1 IMG_1352.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,661
  • NSX colors 2 IMG_1370.jpg
    NSX colors 2 IMG_1370.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 660
  • NSX colors 5 IMG_1382.jpg
    NSX colors 5 IMG_1382.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 653
  • NSX colors 6 IMG_1385.jpg
    NSX colors 6 IMG_1385.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 657
  • NSX colors 7 IMG_1387.jpg
    NSX colors 7 IMG_1387.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 655
  • NSX paint & leather 1 IMG_1402.jpg
    NSX paint & leather 1 IMG_1402.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 653
  • NSX paint & leather 2 IMG_1403.jpg
    NSX paint & leather 2 IMG_1403.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 652
  • NSX Saddle & Alcantara FullSizeRender.jpg
    NSX Saddle & Alcantara FullSizeRender.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 653
Those are awesome pics, Gadgetman. Very helpful. I have to say that the Saddle leather is growing on me. Also the pic of the two reds side by side are very helpful. Gotta say I like the Valencia Red even more now.

I visited a local dealer and checked out the paint samples. The Nord Gray does not look green in person . . . its clearly charcoal. The color charcoal is composed of approximately 1/3 green, so the green composition is present, but definitely not dominate.

I'm going with Nord Gray.

Here's pix of the assorted leather options. I see I missed including the Black Alcantara with saddle stitching, but that was in other pics posted.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• NSX Leather #1 IMG_1397.jpg
    NSX Leather #1 IMG_1397.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 551
  • NSX Leather #2.jpg
    NSX Leather #2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 555
I visited a local dealer and checked out the paint samples. The Nord Gray does not look green in person . . . its clearly charcoal. The color charcoal is composed of approximately 1/3 green, so the green composition is present, but definitely not dominate.

I'm going with Nord Gray.

I rescind my prior post. The Nord Gray on the configurator looks more green than charcoal gray. I reluctantly ordered black, as opposed to risking a green car.

Back