• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Short Video at Willow Springs AROSC Time Trials 1/23 & 1/24/16

I almost caught up with the two lead cars, and I might have been able to pass them, but got held up too long by the blue S2000, then the session ended. I did finally passed the 350Z that was in the lead group during the last session of the day. My best time was 1:44, 10 seconds faster than what I posted at this track a years ago. I'll be going back to Willow Springs later this year. My goal is to get down to the high 1:30's.

I Still consider myself as a novice, but I am getting better due to some great instruction from Jonathan (Track Addict). I started tracking my car (97 Spa Yellow Pearl stock engine, but many suspension mods) last January. Before that, I did participate at NSXPO 2010 in Las Vegas EPDM in my 95 red/tan NSX.

Next up is the AROSC High Performance Driving School at the Streets of Willow. If you ever wanted to see how your car and you would perform on the tack and get some good instruction too, join me at the upcoming class on February
20th. & 21st.

https://youtu.be/6MFfxqA_CzI

Back