• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CANCELLED: 3rd Annual Mideast Mini NSXPO 2016 – May 20-22

Yes hope I can convince others to go as well!

You will LOVE the WV turnpike stretch in the NSX! I got a little more "spirited" during my trip than intended, but all sorts of cars wanted to keep up and some even passed me on the straights but no one could hang in the steep banked turns! It was one of the more fun street experiences I have had in my car. Should be well worth the drive.

-Alec

I might come down for this...

Please do....you'll have a great time. Last year we had 28 NSX's...hoping to top that this year.

3rd Annual Mideast Mini NSXPO 2016 – May 20-22

I think we should start a list of who's going. Also, there is another thread about who needs a hotel room. We should probably consolidate that into one list. Put your name down if you are coming to the meet and put a (h) by your name if you need a hotel room

Last edited:
I think we should start a list of who's going. Also, there is another thread about who needs a hotel room. We should probably consolidate that into one list. Put your name down if you are coming to the meet and put a (h) by your name if you need a hotel room

See start of thread to add your name to the "will attend" list.

John,how do you add to the list??

John,how do you add to the list??

Jeff - done - I guess the way it's set up only I can edit....but I assume anyone can copy the list and paste into the thread???

John

Hello, any new details on the agenda yet? I want to make sure I'm there early enough on saturday. Friday is out for me.

Paul - see below the agenda. For those who will not be joining us until Saturday - we will have instructions on where and when to catch up with us.

2016 MidEast Mini NSXPO – Agenda
Friday – May 20
2:00 – 4:00 PM NSX Cleanup @ Komar Residence -Holly Springs
4:30 – 6:00 PM Dinner @ Ruckus Pizza – Cary
7:00 – 11:00 PM Raleigh Area Cruise Night

Saturday – May 21
7:00 – 8:00 AM Breakfast @ Hilton Garden Inn -Airport
8:30 – 10:00 AM McGregor Park - Cars n Coffee – Cary
11 AM - 1:30 PM Performance Acura - Open House & Lunch – Chapel Hill
2:00 – 4:00 PM Grille 57 Cruise – In – Garner
5:00 – 7:00 PM Dinner @ City BBQ – Cary
7:00 – 11:00 PM Raleigh Area Cruise Night

Sunday – May 22
8:00 – 9:00 AM Breakfast @ Hilton Garden Inn

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016mideastmeet.jpg
    2016mideastmeet.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 200
Thanks for the info guys, looking forward to meeting you all. We will be getting there around 8:30am any good handwash places you suggest to get the cars cleaned before meeting up?

Thanks for the info guys, looking forward to meeting you all. We will be getting there around 8:30am any good handwash places you suggest to get the cars cleaned before meeting up?

Paul, I assume you are arriving Saturday morning. Why don't you come straight to the McGregor Park Cars n Coffee. Darrin will be there with his Croftgate Waterless Car Wash and Detailing Products ....https://croftgateusa.com/ These are terrific. We'll have plenty of experience hands there to get your NSX sparkling clean!

John

Wow that would be great. There are going to be four of us total so as long as it's not to much trouble we would appreciate that. Thanks for the info.

Paul, who are the three attending with you? i want to make sure I have them listed on my attendance roster!!!

Thanks, John

Charles , toyo and gerard. I know charles and toyo are on here but gerard said he hasn't been on in years.

OK - I know Charles indicated he was a probable..but not definite.

FYI - for the car clean up on Saturday morning. Make sure you bring some microfiber clothes...we will have everything else needed to properly clean your cars.

John

OK - I know Charles indicated he was a probable..but not definite.

FYI - for the car clean up on Saturday morning. Make sure you bring some microfiber clothes...we will have everything else needed to properly clean your cars.

John

Hey John,

My wife and I are planning on coming, is it possible to get a hotel room for just friday night? or we might possibly just stay with some friends the whole weekend and meet up with you all. pm me if you need

Thanks,
Elijah

Back