• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CANCELLED: 3rd Annual Mideast Mini NSXPO 2016 – May 20-22

Ready to go!!! I have Family members there, really close to all of the locations to visit during the weekend!!! See you guys soon!!

Ready to go!!! I have Family members there, really close to all of the locations to visit during the weekend!!! See you guys soon!!

Assuming you will be staying with family and won't require a hotel room?

Looking forward to meeting you.

John Komar

Yes John, I will be staying with family, just like last year. Hotel accommodations are not necessary for me.

Things have fallen into place, I will be attending and needing a hotel room.

Great news. Looking like we may reach 40 NSX's at the Mideast NSXPO!!!!

John Komar

Anyone driving up through Greensboro I-85 north to to raleigh? I might beable to do saturday in the morning

Anyone driving up through Greensboro I-85 north to to raleigh? I might beable to do saturday in the morning

Lay - please PM me with your last name and city that you are located (for name badge). Looking forward to seeing you. Please se the thread that provides locations and timing for our Saturday agenda...so that you can catch up with...probably Performance Acura in Chapel Hill at 11 am??

John

If we cancel due to rain, would anyone be interested in rescheduling for Memorial Day weekend or late June? Let us know what weekends work best for you all. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would vote for sometime in June. I would think most will have plans for the Long weekend already.

either Memorial Day weekend or late June works for me.

so this event its actually cancelled or its on standby for now??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The event is cancelled for this weekend. We are trying to reschedule this event for another date. Looking at Memorial long weekend or mid to late June. As John mentioned, stand by for more details. We are wondering if Memorial weekend is to short of a notice and how many have already made other plans.

We are working on possible alternative dates in the near future that might include the arrival of a new NSX at one of the local Acura dealers. Stay tuned.

Back