• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where do you go to get your tires mounted?

Hi guys!

Where do you guys go to get your tires mounted / balanced in the NoVa / DC / MD area? I've taken my wheels (cheap cast ones) to Pepboys in Annandale and they've done a good job not nicking/scratching the wheels, even though they made me cringe a bit when they were using 2 big flat metals to stretch the tires on. :eek: I just recently purchased some expensive new forged wheels and don't want to run into the risk of getting them nicked.

Thanks!

Elite Auto in Laurel, MD ... Ask for Chris (owner) he's a buddy of mine and will take good care of you.

Address: 3248 Fort Meade Rd, Laurel, MD 20724
Phone: (301) 604-5004

Radial Tire Co in Silver Spring does a lot of high end work. Daisy can also mount tires but I would be sure to schedule something with Ben before going in because they are pretty busy.
Hi guys!

Where do you guys go to get your tires mounted / balanced in the NoVa / DC / MD area? I've taken my wheels (cheap cast ones) to Pepboys in Annandale and they've done a good job not nicking/scratching the wheels, even though they made me cringe a bit when they were using 2 big flat metals to stretch the tires on. :eek: I just recently purchased some expensive new forged wheels and don't want to run into the risk of getting them nicked.

Thanks!

Back