• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago - Milwaukee area meets and drives for 2016

Hi everyone,

The spring is near and hopefully we will be driving our cars soon! In the meantime mark your calendars for the following dates:

February 28th - GoKarting at K1 in Buffalo Grove
March 31st - Hot dog meet at Portillo's
April 21st - Hot dog meet at Portillo's
May 7th - Supercar Saturdays - unconfirmed
May 15th - Hot dog meet at Portillo's
May 22nd - Lake Geneva meet and drive
June 4th - Supercar Saturdays - unconfirmed
June 22nd - Hot dog meet at Portillo's
July 2nd - Supercar Saturdays - unconfirmed
July 16-17th - 2 day Traverse City / Northern Michigan
August 6th - Supercar Saturdays - unconfirmed
August 11th - Hot dog meet at Portillo's
September 3rd - Supercar Saturdays - unconfirmed
September 15th - Hot dog meet at Portillo's
October 6th - Hot dog meet at Portillo's
October 27th - Hot dog meet at Portillo's
November 17th - Hot dog meet at Portillo's

Does anyone know the schedule for Lake Mills cars and coffee?

We are still looking for an idea for one more drive in the fall, if you know of an interesting place and are willing to help organizing it please share your ideas here.

See you soon!

Supercar Saturdays - May 2nd 2015 by Brylek, on Flickr

NSX Prime Lake Geneva meet and drive - May 31st, 2015 by Brylek, on Flickr

Lake Mills, Wisconsin - Cars and Coffee - September 6th, 2015 by Brylek, on Flickr

NSX Prime Portillos meet - August 23rd, 2015 by Brylek, on Flickr

NSX Prime Michigan trip 9.26.2015 by Brylek, on Flickr

NSX Prime Road America drive - October 18th, 2015 by Brylek, on Flickr

NSX Prime Road America drive - October 18th, 2015 by Brylek, on Flickr

Thanks for putting this together Paul! I'll be at some for sure!

Looking forward to a great year! There are lots of great roads in Wisconsin if we want to do a fall event...

Count us in for the Traverse City trip, we had a blast last year.

Hey guys, just throwing this in here too for Tuesdays. - http://cozzicorner.com/cruise_night.pdf

Address: 1202 75th St, Downers Grove, IL 60516

Been up there several times last year and I've seen anywhere from 50-125 cars roughly.
I've seen anything from original classics, to classic and modern muscle, to even a few exotics.
The crowd was always respectable that I saw. Mostly just sit out in chairs and hang out by their cars.

The first meet is in less that 2 weeks!

How does 7pm sound?

Portillo's
Elmhurst Crossing Shopping Center
155 S IL Rte 83
Elmhurst, IL 60126

I actually added most of these into my calendar for once so I don't forget. Not saying I can hit all of them, I have a crazy year planned but I am excited to see you guys at some of these!

I actually added most of these into my calendar for once so I don't forget. Not saying I can hit all of them, I have a crazy year planned but I am excited to see you guys at some of these!
Andrew - it'll be good to see you out at some of the meets this year. Haven't shown you the car yet :)

Andrew - it'll be good to see you out at some of the meets this year. Haven't shown you the car yet :)

That's right! I hope it's treating you well. Supercar Saturdays at the Promenade are basically guaranteed for me. The other events are harder to make.

7 p.m sounds good.

They've posted the dates for Supercar Saturdays for 2016. The meets are:

May 7 - The Promenade Bolingbrook

June 4 - Arboretum South Barington

July 2 - The Promenade Bolingbrook

August 6 - To Be Determined

September 3 - The Promenade Bolingbrook

Last edited:

I did the same, and made it a shared calendar, in case anyone else wants to add it to their own calendar:

HTML (Google/Android): https://calendar.google.com/calenda...group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago
iCal (Apple/etc): https://calendar.google.com/[email protected]/public/basic.ics

See you guys at Portillo's!

Hey everyone, my post about the Supercar Saturday dates contained an error: the last date is at The Promenade in Bolingbrook on September 3rd, not September 9th as I had posted. Sorry for the mistake. The prior post has been corrected. Thanks to the eagle-eyes Primer who alerted me to the mistake.

it looks like it's gonna rain all day.. i think we should have Hot dog meet at Portillo's on sunday or next week. what you guys think??

It does appear to clear up after 5pm if anyone else sees that on their app.

If we reschedule, Sunday does not work for me.

it cleared up in mount prospect now. lets see how the weather gonna change. at this point nobody knows. hope to see you guys all at 7PM

I know I'm eating a hot dog tonight, I don't know what car I'm driving :biggrin:

Back