• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tacoma locals

Ah! UPS?

I picked up my NSX in NorCal years ago and drove it up. It was a blast in early spring up the coast.

Nice! That's the best way to get to know a car.

I thought about shipping the parts but there's just too many big items I want to keep that's included in the sale (stock wheels/tires, exhaust, spoiler). Coincidentally, Budget truck rentals is having a promo for one-way trips from PacNW to CA right now. $99 for a 5 day truck rental, unlimited miles. Another $80 for the car carrier. Can't beat that.

Nice! That's the best way to get to know a car.

I thought about shipping the parts but there's just too many big items I want to keep that's included in the sale (stock wheels/tires, exhaust, spoiler). Coincidentally, Budget truck rentals is having a promo for one-way trips from PacNW to CA right now. $99 for a 5 day truck rental, unlimited miles. Another $80 for the car carrier. Can't beat that.

Sounds like a great plan. Smart!

Update: Flew into SeaTac this past Saturday night, picked-up the truck/trailer and loaded the car/parts Sunday AM, set-off for the 1,000 mile trip (stopped Sunday night in Medford), got back home Monday night. Excited for the new project!

http://imgur.com/a/d13Er

Last edited:
Back