• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2016 NE Annual Dinner

NSXCA Northeast Region 2016 Annual Dinner

Hello All,
Come and join us on Saturday April 16, 2016 for the NSXCA Northeast Region Annual Dinner!<o:p></o

Open to all NSX owners and their guests.
Where: Marcello’s Restaurant, 21 Lafayette Ave, Suffern, NY 10901 845-357-9108
When: Cocktails at 5:30, Dinner at 7:00

You will select your entrée at the restaurant from a special menu provided by Marcello’s, including options for chicken, beef, fish or pasta.
Those with any diet restrictions should contact Larry B. at [email protected] prior.

Dress: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Open Cash Bar.

Cost for dinner:
NSXCA Member: $55 per person
A-Not-Yet NSXCA Member: $75 per person including a One Year Membership to NSXCA, a $20 membership savings! As an active Member, you will receive our quarterly magazine “NSXDriver” and have the opportunity to join us in Orlando, Fl. at NSXPO 2016 in November.
Guest: $55 per person

Spread the word!
Please invite your non-member NSX friends to join us for dinner, join the Club and spend some time with us as a Member.

Please pay via PayPal at [EMAIL="[email protected] or [email][email protected][/email]. Note"][email protected] or [email protected]. Note[/EMAIL] “For 2016 NE Region Annual Dinner”. If you need to pay by check, please reply to this post
Deadline to sign up and pay is April 7. No payment accepted at the door.

If you are an NSXCA NE Region Member and your location makes joining us difficult, please contact us at [email protected] if interested in setting up your own NE Region Dinner.

Please reply to this post so we can have a list of those attending.
Thanks,

Last edited:
Am away that weekend...First one I will miss since 2008!

Have a great time everyone!

Tytus

I will be there and so will Janet, who is my wife, NOT my car! :biggrin:

I finally get to make it back for the annual dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually opera season is a conflict but this year we have soccer college recruiting trips every weekend - but not on 4/16 so we will be there!

Looking forward to it.

See you there............got the car out today, balmy 68F

I can't commit until a few weeks before. IT changes always happens on weekend but hopefully there's nothing going on 4/16. I really enjoy my first one last year so I'll definitely try my best to be in this one.

Paid, Nancy and I will be there!!!

Paid, Roberta and I will be there as long as our next grandchild has not arrived :)
In the event that happens have a GREAT time!

I can't commit until a few weeks before. IT changes always happens on weekend but hopefully there's nothing going on 4/16. I really enjoy my first one last year so I'll definitely try my best to be in this one.

Paid, can't wait to see everyone.

It was great seeing everyone, wonderful food and wonderful company. Couldn't get any better! Thank you!

Hope you all had a great time, too busy building and needed to take advantage of the nice weather. Hopefully completed in time to make the River Run and look forward to seeing you there.

so where are the pics???

Back