• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any dealers offering at MSRP yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine its to early yet, but I thought I might ask. Any dealers willing to take an order at MSRP? I contacted my nearest dealer, which is an hour away and he said that he is not taking any orders. I live in Ca , but I don't care where I buy it. I usually end up buying outside my state every time I'm in the market for a got to have new car, the dealers here mark them up at least 10K for the first few months. Can't blame them, but I refuse to pay the extra. Cecil...............

Yes

After my original dealer got sketchy on pricing I started surfing for another option.

I went into a local dealer in Chicagoland and was offered their first allocation with a $50K market adjustment.

I then used the configurator and send to dealer function to find more dealers in nearby states. About the third one I spoke with is selling at MSRP and had an allocation for me (their third car).

Yes

After my original dealer got sketchy on pricing I started surfing for another option.

I went into a local dealer in Chicagoland and was offered their first allocation with a $50K market adjustment.

I then used the configurator and send to dealer function to find more dealers in nearby states. About the third one I spoke with is selling at MSRP and had an allocation for me (their third car).

Thank you, I will try the same thing. Cecil.................

Im selling ours at MSRP but dont think I have any open allocated spots left. Might have one cancellation. I said i'll post something if that changes.

There are many dealers across the country selling NSXs for MSRP. The bigger problem is securing a first/early allocation at MSRP. Most/all dealers selling at MSRP have already committed their first allocation . . . some have committed their entire first year of allocations and are only offering second year cars. If a dealer is only receiving two cars during the first year, the time span between the first car and the second car could be 6 - 9 months. Thats a long wait.

FWIW, I have been told that all dealers will receive their first NSX before any dealers receive second cars.

Last edited:
I ordered on 2-26-16 for MSRP, it will be the second of 2 allocated for 2016 delivery to the dealer. We will see what shakes out.

Boss, can you add details regarding your order? Was your dealer actually able to place the order for the car this week?

^ I have heard two different things regarding second car allocations. A dealer told me that its first and second cars will be delivered at the same time, as a single allocation. A second, non-dealer source told me that all first allocation cars will be delivered to all dealerships before any second allocations are delivered.

Boss, can you add details regarding your order? Was your dealer actually able to place the order for the car this week?
The dealer said that they are not taking any orders for that vehicle. They have 15 people on the waiting list and they will put me on it, making me number 16. That doesn't mean that I can order. Cecil.............

Thanks Boss,

It wasn't clear up to this point if only one car could be ordered during the cycle (i.e. order one, take delivery, then order the next).

My allocation is the third of three for the dealer so we will see if my car gets ordered (and I need to pony up the 10% deposit) once their initial allocation is released.

My local got an allocation of 2 cars, both with deposits. I will be dropping off the deposit for car 3 this week. MSRP for all vehicles. If they do get the third allocation, then delivery should be around August so it should be at XPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back