• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone ordering a 2017 NSX in DFW?

Has anyone or will anyone be ordering NSX in the DFW area? Im thinking about taking the plunge but want to talk to someone that has gone through it with a local dealer. What was your experience good and the bad? Are they allowing factory pick up?

Has anyone or will anyone be ordering NSX in the DFW area? Im thinking about taking the plunge but want to talk to someone that has gone through it with a local dealer. What was your experience good and the bad? Are they allowing factory pick up?

I'm considering ordering one from McDavid Acura in Plano. But, there is a market premium of approx. $20K on top of the list price that the dealer is asking...

Hey there ciscokid,

As lee168 advised, they have a substantial mark up currently! I took my deposit back
over a year ago as I kept getting the runaround on delivery dates, actual price, position
in line and 2 letters of delays pushing it out over a year and a half.

By that time I had felt that I did not mind being the 2nd owner of a Gen 2 a year or so
after the release to save on the bath taken once you drive it away from the dealership,
especially after knowing well that they would be marking up the MSRP. There are plenty
of guys that just want the latest and greatest that will take that bath, drive it 2K or 10K
miles then decide to sell it a year or two later for the next latest and greatest.

But, as for some ..... if you've got money to burn, I'd love to take a ride with you:)

Take care!

T

Same in Houston, Sterling McCAll is as 15k over MSRP. I said no thanks. I'll look elsewhere. They claim they have sold 4 and expect to get 8 this year.

I recently optioned one out at David McDavid, but was completely turned off by the 12% AMV (adjusted market value). At near $200k, that's around $25k.

I'll wait.

Back