• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2017 Bidding and NSXCA General Information

whatever is easiest..just let me know..I have just been told my 2017 will be produced in September ..I have registered for the NSXPO and I would think the sticker would be "obligatory"..:)
All goes well..my 2017 will be at the gathering..

.lol I'm goofing around with an inside nsxpo joke from Arizona long ago ......what sticker are you posting about?

I don't see an official pronouncement on prime about it, but for you real early planners nsxpo 2017 was awarded to Wisconsin...and the amazingly looong road america...in early September.Our last visit was in 01.....

This reminds me that I need to check when my NSXCA membership expires. I plan to attend the 2017 NSXPO. Who do I contact to verify the status of my membership?

This reminds me that I need to check when my NSXCA membership expires. I plan to attend the 2017 NSXPO. Who do I contact to verify the status of my membership?
I'm not certain, but I think if you go to the NSXCA website, you can check your status.

Bob,
FYI. When the location of NSXPO 2017 is known, author Ross Bentley from SpeedSecrets is available to help the track event. Below is his experience about the new and the older NSX.

https://learn.speedsecrets.com/

The NSX... Love that car. I have two quick stories: First, I drove serial numbers 2 and 3 when the NSX was first coming into North America. I was hired to drive them while Honda shot video for promotional purposes. I was blown away by how good a car it was (and still is). Second, last week I drove the new one. For the past 10 or so years I've been training Honda R&D engineers, helping them to become better test drivers. I've gotten know many of the senior ones quite well as friends, and have heard about the development process of the new NSX since before it was publicly acknowledged. And last week, while training at the Transportation Research Center in Marysville, I spent a hour with one of the main engineers/testers, learning all about the systems... and then trying it out. Very impressive car!

Bob,
FYI. When the location of NSXPO 2017 is known, author Ross Bentley from SpeedSecrets is available to help the track event. Below is his experience about the new and the older NSX.

https://learn.speedsecrets.com/

The NSX... Love that car. I have two quick stories: First, I drove serial numbers 2 and 3 when the NSX was first coming into North America. I was hired to drive them while Honda shot video for promotional purposes. I was blown away by how good a car it was (and still is). Second, last week I drove the new one. For the past 10 or so years I've been training Honda R&D engineers, helping them to become better test drivers. I've gotten know many of the senior ones quite well as friends, and have heard about the development process of the new NSX since before it was publicly acknowledged. And last week, while training at the Transportation Research Center in Marysville, I spent a hour with one of the main engineers/testers, learning all about the systems... and then trying it out. Very impressive car!

We announced it last month: Road America/Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin! Starting the Tuesday or Wednesday after Labor Day through that weekend.

Bob - How I missed this post is beyond me. Thank you (and the rest of the Board) for all you do. I will see you for The September to Remember in 48 hours. We can catch up on illegal car dealers and other issues I like to bother you with. And, maybe you'll let me buy you a soda as a thank you. See you soon. MGB aka Speedmaster

Back