• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Spring Tune-up and BBQ at Octane Motors world HQ - Sunday April 24, 2016

Spring is finally springing! the grass is finally turning from an ugly white to a spectacular mud infused green. As it's finally happening, Rob Magro, our very own world renowned NSX technician has offered to hold his annual spring tune -up session and barbecue at his house/shop in lovely Carlisle Ontario on what promises to be a lovely spring day, Sunday April 24, 2016. Hopefully this year the shop floor won't be sticky with fresh epoxy.

This year, we'll start the day with a cruise, just like last year. We will have a meet up at the Williams cafe at 1250 Brant Street in Burlington starting at 10:00 a.m. where we'll have the mornings first coffee and start the cruise up to the world Headquarters of Octane Motors at 11:30promptly; arriving at the shop between 12:30 and 1:00p.m.

For those of you who have been before we need no introduction, for those of you who haven't, you're in for a treat. Octane Motors has a three car garage with lifts fit to work in as many NSX's as he can cram in there. You'll be impressed at the machinery that lurks in all corners of the garage.

Carlisle is centrally located about 10 minutes north of Hamilton off of the 403, and about 10 minutes south of the 401 in Morriston(Guelph) so no matter where you come from, it will be easy to travel. Hopefully, after the protracted winter that we've all experienced, the roads will be clean which will leave the option for a short afternoon cruise after we have our fill of technical knowledge and burgers.

If you wish to show up directly to the garage after 12:30p.m., the address is redacted.

In a similar fashion to all of our club events, this event is open to club members. If you haven't renewed for the year yet, don't fear: you can either PayPal the $50 Canadian to [email protected] or hand over the money on the day of the event. The gift for renewal this year is an absolutely awesome hand cast key-chain of the NEW NSX, done by our very own jeweler on staff, Mr. David Crawford.

Also; please don't hesitate to bring your better halves!

Don't delay! Sign up here:

1) Sean
2) Rob M (let's hope he shows up!)
3) Bram
4) Daria
5) Lionel
6) Barry D
7) Josh Q. +1
8) Jim M.
9) Tim C. +1
10) Shawn C. +1
11) Tommy P.
12) Mark A. +1
13) Nick +1
14) Lucas H. +1
15) Frank G. +1
16) Bruno S. +1
17) Piran
18) Tony S.
19) Richie R.
20) Tony R.
21) Chris W.
22) John T. +1
23) Jim M +1
24) Shafik J. +1
25) Rick M. +1
26) Carlos R. +1
27) Mike V. +1
28) Sagar +1
29) Henry C. +2
30) Andre M.
31) Eric D.
32)
33)
34)
35)

Last edited:
Im in! with ... or maybe without or if anything my car will be at Robs place anyways for some work :)

OK Count me in for the first time :D
Rob... i need some help looking at my ABS system to see if it's repairable...
replaced all the seals completely last year and bleed the system but somehow it's still not working... :(
all the actuators work...:confused:

Don and Arlene can't attend this year unfortunately.
But Sean, could you sign up Frank Graham and 1 guest
Thanks
Don

I am gonna join with a passenger (not sure who yet :smile: ).
Looking forward to Sunday! I may be a bit late for the coffee in the morning, but will sure join the cruise!

See you all in 2 days!

Guys,
Further to the email that Sean sent out yesterday, and to keep the Club finances in Check, I ask that you pay Your 2016 membership dues, prior to the event or be prepared to make the payment to Sean on Sunday.
Of the 28 members sign up to attend, more that 50% have not been PAID 2016 Dues yet.

Thanks
Bram

Wow, what a great turnout for the Spring BBQ.
By my count we had about 34 NSX's showed throughout the day. It was great to see everyone,....this is just the start of the year pack with events.

Next Est Fest....

Bram

Back