• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2016 River Run - June 11

Payment sent, I'm clear this day from work! Can't wait, my first River Run!

Frankie

Payment sent.. Besides, you guys need another yellow car in attendance anyway.

Paid, Nancy and I look forward to another great River Run!!!!

I'm interested, will send in payment soon. How many are confirmed so far? How many are expected?

We have 12 cars/20 attendees so far with the "early bird" registrations. We generally have at least double that on the run so if the early birds are any indication this will be another well attended event since we are still accepting registrations for several more weeks.

Just a reminder that this is an NSXCA sanctioned event which means that it is for members only (guests do not need to be members but the person registering his/her NSX needs to be a member).

Last edited:
Bob am I current with nsxca?

sign me up please...your loyal invalid.....

PAYMENT DETAILS: (and please remember you need to be a member of the NSXCA to attend - guests do not need to be members)

What is the cost? $35 per person (including lunch)

Please pay via PayPal at: [email protected]

Or

Send a check payable to NSXCA at:
NSX Club of America
333 Mamaroneck Ave, PMB 399
White Plains, NY 10605

Note online or on check: “For 2016 NE River Run”

Payment required by June 4, 2016

Remember: The event is rain or shine!

p.s. Up to 18 cars and 34 people with the list growing every day!

Last edited:
New member signup cost?

RSO 34 I tried to PM you about signing up as a new member and for the River Run but your mailbox is full. How much are the dues in addition to the event cost? Can I pay for both with one check?
Rob

RSO 34 I tried to PM you about signing up as a new member and for the River Run but your mailbox is full. How much are the dues in addition to the event cost? Can I pay for both with one check?
Rob

go here for membership http://nsxca.org/membership-account/membership-levels/

see RSO 34's post above to pay for the River Run.

- - - Updated - - -

Just joined NSXCA and ready for River Run. How do I make that happen?

see RSO 34's post above to pay for the River Run.

Rob

You can set up your account through www.nsxca.org and pay for both there

$40 annual dues and $35 for the River Run

Thanks for telling me my inbox was full. I didn't realize it and being a Mod here it fills up quickly

- - - Updated - - -

Just joined NSXCA and ready for River Run. How do I make that happen?

Were you able to pay for the river run online after joining?

UPDATE: 23 cars, 38 attendees

And the list keeps growing.......

Don't forget you must sign up by next week. We are unable to accommodate "walk ups" and you must be an NSXCA member to attend (this does not apply to guests of members).

Paid Today and we're looking forward to seeing all of you (well maybe not Bob)

Alan & Roberta

I am still interested. I'm taking a while to decide since I need to see what my schedule is that day and it's still up in the air. -Jeff

Will be bringing our 2002 Orange automatic and 1998 Red stick. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks Wade.

Hey Roger...........make sure you get someone fast behind you so they can push you to your limit!! LOL...........Can't make this one as starting to excavate the 7th and pouring the foundation over the wknd. Would have loved to join in but the since I'm doing the building I guess I have to be there. The nice thing is I'll have 5 car garage and plenty of parking on a dead end street. Be safe and have FUN!!

Will be bringing our 2002 Orange automatic and 1998 Red stick. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks Wade.

Sincere CONGRATS to you! :eek: I was hoping the purchaser of this Unicorn was an NSXPrimer!

Did you drive it home from San Clemente? Do tell more . . . . . . . . . .

Hey Roger...........make sure you get someone fast behind you so they can push you to your limit!! LOL...........Can't make this one as starting to excavate the 7th and pouring the foundation over the wknd. Would have loved to join in but the since I'm doing the building I guess I have to be there. The nice thing is I'll have 5 car garage and plenty of parking on a dead end street. Be safe and have FUN!!

Hey GECKO hope all is well. A new Garage? YES, please :wink:

We've had 2 prior Imola Orange ones and love the color. Couldn't resist the automatic. Had it shipped by Reliable. They did a great job.

Good morning all,
Tomorrow is last day to sign up for River Run, do it now!
$35 to [email protected]
Meet and greet is 9:00 am, Sat June 11,
Delaware Canal State Park
11 Lodi Hill Road
Upper Black Eddy, Pa 18972

Note:
if coming from south, Rt 32 in Pa is closed between Stockton and Lumberville, cross at Frenchtown.
There is no gas available on the route, so come prepared.
If you have a Club radio, bring it charged.
Looking for two volunteers to share your passenger seat with non-NSX owners.

See you there!
Mark Scott, Chuck and Fernande Morgan

Just signed up! Excited! I'll likely be there by 9:30ish since I get off work at 8:30 and it takes about an hour. -Jeff

Back