• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2016 River Run - June 11

Just signed up! Excited! I'll likely be there by 9:30ish since I get off work at 8:30 and it takes about an hour. -Jeff

Thanks Jeff. Just got your payment confirmed.

Going to be a great turnout. Now which late signer upper will become the 30th NSX......

ok now Bob you need to spray-paint the roads so I know how to get to that little hidden park meet up:redface:

why don't we start the day at my house I'll follow you...:tongue:

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Just paid...see everyone soon.

Tytus

Just paid...see everyone soon.

Tytus

Okay so we are up to 29 NSXs and 48 attendees.

We want an even 30! Next person to sign up becomes number 30 and could win a raffle prize................

Woot, woot! I'm in baby!

can the restaurant accommodate over 50:biggrin:

can the restaurant accommodate over 50:biggrin:

Can the parking lot???

Also, the starting address at the park on google maps is just a street, is there a more exact location? I don't see a place that can really accommodate this many cars meeting up?

Excited and hope the weather is nice!

with just the puny 6 cylinders....:wink:

Imagine how embarrassing it would be to show up with the wrong number of pistons!

lol whats his other one?:eek:

Hey I resemble that remark!!! I think I also remember someone showing up in a Lambo once too!!!

Negative. Only at a holiday dinner in NJ one night because Jeanne was using our SUV. Sorry.
...........and, I was between my 2nd and 3rd NSX at the time.

Last edited:
river run 2016

hi, can someone please tell me where is the actual starting point of the run? Its been a while and I dont remember.

Thanks,
Bernard

Back