• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2016 River Run - June 11

for the new folks.and me.......please drop-in a google maps location for the start location.:redface:

Always some idiot showing up with the wrong car! River Run 2013.

River Run 2013.jpg

I had a RX8 but never a RX7. The Rotary is down right scary to own but what a pretty car.

thanks for the email reminder:smile:

ah yes I scraped my front lip near the bathroom.....:rolleyes:

Negative. Only at a holiday dinner in NJ one night because Jeanne was using our SUV. Sorry.
...........and, I was between my 2nd and 3rd NSX at the time.

You're not the only Lambo in the group!!! Aaron showed up in his a couple of years back!!!!

Always some idiot showing up with the wrong car! River Run 2013.

View attachment 134988

I had a RX8 but never a RX7. The Rotary is down right scary to own but what a pretty car.

I showed up in my Cayman S in 2012, took delivery of my NSX a few days after.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully bringing my, new to me, LBBP 2005 NSX to this years River Run. New tires and Pride exhaust from my 95 NSX going on this week.

Just check my post history....my last river run was 2009. Looking forward to this one

Hey all, I just emailed Mark&Sue to find out if its too late to sign up and come along with you guys. I'm very active on the FB pages but only a (somewhat) recent sign up to Prime so I totally missed this event.

Provided its not too late I'm in Edgewater so I can try and run with that caravan. Otherwise I will just stay in the know and come along next time.

Really hoping its not too late, I missed the last 2 Bear MT meet/run because I was in Japan. Missing awesome events is becoming a disconcerting trend :-/

......yes I'll be hanging out in the bathroom...........

Hey all, I just emailed Mark&Sue to find out if its too late to sign up and come along with you guys. I'm very active on the FB pages but only a (somewhat) recent sign up to Prime so I totally missed this event.

Provided its not too late I'm in Edgewater so I can try and run with that caravan. Otherwise I will just stay in the know and come along next time.

Really hoping its not too late, I missed the last 2 Bear MT meet/run because I was in Japan. Missing awesome events is becoming a disconcerting trend :-/

Check your email - please paypal asap!

I'll be cruising 78 from 33 to get to the park...hope to see some of you on the road....

yes sir....:eek:

Man this is what I get for no longer checking prime to see what's happening, is it to late to sign up? If not someone text me 631-662-8822. Thanks in advance

Man this is what I get for no longer checking prime to see what's happening, is it to late to sign up? If not someone text me 631-662-8822. Thanks in advance
Reach out to Mark Scott, he's the man!!!

Back