• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2016 River Run - June 11

Ok I'm all set and ready to go, see you guys in the morning

Jan & I will be there. Our route is 287 S (exit 30) to 78 W, etc. We'll leave a few minutes early and look for any caravan that might catch up to us or vice-versa.

Perfect weather, great company, and a wonderful drive / lunch. Huge thanks to Chuck, Fernande and Mark for setting this gathering. Thanks for letting us (newbies, procrastinators) to participate even though we miss the deadline. It was great to see old friends and meet new ones. Looking forward to the next event.

Thanks again
Bernard

Another successful River Run!!! Thank you Mark and Sue, Chuck and Nande!!! The weather held up, even all the way home, not a drop, and no traffic either!!! A great time was had by all!!!

Alex and I had a great time enjoying the car hobble....Very nice to catch up with our seldom seen friends.Thanks to the nsxca, our merry band of organizers, and very nice food. Thankyou to Don and Carla for getting us misplaced only twice:tongue:.......Great turnout ...now on to some pics.......form other people:wink:

I sure am glad I was able to make the event! Got me to get my car out of storage...A big thank you to all the organizers already named and another thanks to RSO for getting the 2017 NSX surprise! That was a real prize!!! And thank you old friends for being there and it was great to make some new ones. Till next time...

Tytus

Once again a beautiful drive and photo stop. Awesome to see everyone again. Many thanks to Chuck, Fernande, Mark & Sue. Also Bob for photo work.
Now let's pray that our next event on the calendar is "Kid's Day".

Thank you all very much, especially the coordinators as well as the attendees, for helping to keep the community alive. With such inviting events, it is hard not to want to join when possible. I've truly enjoyed participating in these prime-coordinated events since taking ownership of my NSX.

Thank you Bob for the pictures! Now I have better quality shots instead of from my boring cell phone pics.

montage of pics.......

<iframe id="vp1LzVBp" title="Video Player" width="864" height="486" frameborder="0" src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/embed.animoto.com/play.html?w=swf/production/vp1&e=1465831616&f=LzVBpFhepfzuWWYlwzEPHg&d=0&m=p&r=360p+720p&volume=100&start_res=720p&i=m&ct=Photography%20by%20Robert%20Ondrovic&cu=http://photography.robertondrovic.com&asset_domain=s3-p.animoto.com&animoto_domain=animoto.com&options=" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back