• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2016 River Run - June 11

Hi all,

Chuck and Fernande Morgan have graciously offered to ressurect the famous NE Region Sat morning drive and lunch!
Taking place along and near the Delaware river, past events have been great fun.
Purpose of this post is to get a show of hands of those interested.
Proposed date is Sat June 11. Exact time and $'s TBD.
If interested, please e-mail me at [email protected].

I will actually be in Manhattan from June 10th-Until the 12th. I "might" be able to make it. I'll keep checking for updates

I am busy on Saturdays in the afternoon. I am a musician and that is the busy time of year. I could do Sundays if that works better for everyone. I could also do a drive an breakfast!

It would be great to meet some other local owners!!!

Thanks,

Ken<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/634ec84/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

thanks to the morgans once again.....:biggrin:

Great news..........looking for to another fantastic lunch and drive.......thanks for getting this back for us.

Great news..........looking for to another fantastic lunch and drive.......thanks for getting this back for us.

I'll save you the space right behind me!!!!!

You're OLD now, so you're much slower and those drivers go in the back!

I will also try my best to make my first River Run 2016 if work allows.

I am off June 11th, I should be able to make it..

You're OLD now, so you're much slower and those drivers go in the back!

Compliments will not get you in front!!! But thanks anyway!!! I like being old, it still beats being dead!!!

I'm interested in doing this as well. Like Lamchop, I'm in IT and have the same issue with unpredictable weekends. I should know a few weeks in advance whether that weekend is free.

The River Run is once a year [ or less ]. It's too good to miss. I'll be there.
thanks C&F and mark.

I should be able to go......would also rather do a Sunday if possible

Back