• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official NorCal NSX Hoodie Group Buy

done, if you wear a medium in everything else i wouldn't order a large.

size is true, they don't look good baggy anyways

thanks, will have to pick it up from you some other time since I won't be able to make the meet.

thanks, will have to pick it up from you some other time since I won't be able to make the meet.

anytime Rick im in fremont as well

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys,

i have 2 guys whom i haven't heard from, i know the deadline was suppose to be tonight, but i wanted to wrap this up little earlier so that it gets shipped out today. roger already setuop the pick up date and i want to give me self some room JUST in case something takes a little longer than usual.

so for now group buy is closed, order is submitted and package should be on its way tonight.

I totally lissed this thread. Are there still any jacket left?
(Medium)

i will have 1 extra in size medium, if you don't mind the half naked model wearing the shirt before you for 1-2 hour you can purchase that one.

If Roger was the half naked model I'll take it. Just as long as u do NOT wash it. Hahaha. jk.

Do i send payment to: [email protected]?

How much to ship to my house?
Not sure if i can make the NSX meet in April.

Last edited:
If Roger was the half naked model I'll take it. Just as long as u do NOT wash it. Hahaha. jk.

Do i send payment to: [email protected]?

How much to ship to my house?
Not sure if i can make the NSX meet in April.

you don't need to send anything yet. once i remove the cloth from the model i will mail it out to you.

you can paypal me back later. ill save that jacket for you than

you don't need to send anything yet. once i remove the cloth from the model i will mail it out to you.

He said he wanted an extra small for support.:biggrin:

Yay!!! Thank you!!!
Yes pls save it, sounds good.
Ty, ty, ty

He said he wanted an extra small for support.:biggrin:
Haha jinks i wont fit extra small. Need a Medium.

My wallet is getting skinnier and I'm getting fatter.

can you ship the half naked model to me after you remove the clothes from her? I'll paypal you back later

Haha. Dont want to ask what you'll do with that.

Hahaha. LoL

update on progress and keeping everyone in the loop,

jackets have arrived at the printers warehouse. the designs and templates are being mocked up today and i will finalize with them via email once they confirm with me.
so we are right on schedule.

Cool. Ty for the update

I didn't list it here but for those that dont read FB and didn't see the other Prime thread there will be a meet/drive on Saturday 4/2 to pick up the hoodies. This meet coincides with our Monthly NSX meet. The meet will be at the Bridgepointe shopping center in San Mateo at 9:30. We will pass out the hoodies and hang out until about 11 when we will head out on the drive up to Alice's and then down to HMB where we will have lunch at Cameron's on Hwy 1. So far 22 people are signed up for the meet/drive so come out, get your hoodie and go on a cool drive.

Change of plan for me. I might be able to join u guys.

26035385655_cf683ef7fc_z.jpg

jackets are coming along nicely , everything should be finished and printed on the 28th.

see you guys on April 2, for those of you that could not attend the meet and wants to pick these up from me in the east bay please let me know and ill note it on the master excel sheet for local pickup. but i highly encourages everyone to take 1-3 hour out of your busy life and attend the meet Roger has posted.

Thanks

I am very glad I can finally make this event. Last event I attended was a lot of fun. It's surreal to ride in a swarm of angry Honda C series engines. Btw, how'd you guys get past Bob's grip on non registered vendors? Must be Jedi mind trick...

Change of plan for me. I might be able to join u guys.

Great news.

I am very glad I can finally make this event. Last event I attended was a lot of fun. It's surreal to ride in a swarm of angry Honda C series engines. Btw, how'd you guys get past Bob's grip on non registered vendors? Must be Jedi mind trick...

Will be good to see you again. This group buy was through FB and not through Prime so I suppose it is not subject to its rules.

jackets are all finished , I hope you all enjoy them and wear them with pride. I'm handing them to Roger today please contact him for pick up lol. Easy part is done he can handle the hard part.

Back