• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official NorCal NSX Hoodie Group Buy

Copied from the "NorCal NSX Owners" FaceBook page. If you're not already on it I highly suggest you join up. Many meets and other miscellaneous stuff is posted there constantly.

All props to Rico Montenegro AKA TBKONWSO who is putting this together for us

**General info**
During the last couple meets, I was asked by a couple of Norcal NSX members to put together a NSX hoodie groupbuy. The inquires were made after they spotted a couple Norcal Supra guys wearing them.

*Deadline*
I'm expecting the deadline to be March 17
Shipping from vendor to me is 2-3 days, Screening is usually 3-5 days.
we should receive the jackets toward the end of March.
Dhalsim will organize a meet where everyone can get together and pick up their jackets and sing kumbaya =]

*Jacket Spec*
The Jacket features:
80/20 Cottom/Polyester
Removable hoodie
integrated sleeve hand warmer
upgraded zipper
light Rain coating/repellent
Double seam stitched throughout
Color we can pick from: Black
Size S,M,L,XL (Only)

*Design Ideas*
Please see the draft NSX design and let me know what should be revised and what you like and don't like.

The city logo is for the upper back , the japanese kanji means Car Club
The Outline is for the front upper left, Final design for this silhouette is to be determined by votes
Sleeve Kanji means Honda NSX, but we can put whatever you guys want)

*Pricing*
Pricing will be $60 or under depending on if i can find another screener who is more competitive than my last one. No Payments is needed until we finalize the design.

*updates*
I will have 3 final revisions of the nsx silhouette so everyone can vote for their favorite once I finish up the revision , unfortunately as much as I like to please everyone we can only have one design.

1: Current 02+ Front
2: Pre 02 Front + Flip headlight
3: Current front but remove bump near headlight (Recommended)

I will also move the kanji font to the right side of the picture on the SF silhouette.

This is my Name Size Payment that i will be using to keep this organized.

https://docs.google.com/…/1_nmzw7mSSh4-Xx9oAGQoQm9Dj-…/edit

NSX%20Jacket%20Design%201_zpsnkxfu6nu.jpg

Supra%20jacket_zps5jmngzlc.jpg

If you have NOT already signed up on the FB page and want to purchase a jacket please sign up here.

I will take one Roger. I'm not a fan of Facebook so I am not on there, never will be. Don't care to see what people do when not working. Call me old fashioned I guess. But the hoodies look nice. I'd like one please sir.

Last edited:
I will take one Roger. I'm not a fan of Facebook so I am not on there, never will be. Don't care to see what people do when not working. Call me old fashioned I guess. But the hoodies look nice. I'd like one please sir.

You're not old enough to be "Old Fashioned" - Large?

If you have NOT already signed up on the FB page and want to purchase a jacket please sign up here.

1. Jinks

You're not old enough to be "Old Fashioned" - Large?

1. Jinks
A modest quote,"large" seriously? If they are made in China I need 2XL. If made in America a standard XL will be just fine.
Can you get the silk screen with a non frog eye/googly eye nsx?

A modest quote,"large" seriously? If they are made in China I need 2XL. If made in America a standard XL will be just fine.
Can you get the silk screen with a non frog eye/googly eye nsx?

LOL.....OK got you down for an XL (largest size available)..............totally hear you on the gross frog eye side silhouette. I already made my opinion on that crystal clear on the FB page

LOL.....OK got you down for an XL (largest size available)..............totally hear you on the gross frog eye side silhouette. I already made my opinion on that crystal clear on the FB page
Sweet. Put me down brother. I'm digging it in black too. Black XL for me please. Send me a PayPal link whenever you need the legal tender.

vBulletin needs the new dislike reaction that FB recently launched...

J

Will there be a set date for everyone to pickup their sweaters? It would be sweet to see all Nor-cal NSX and owners :)

can I get one of each in med

Just med then I'm not on norcal
btw but i like the hoodie

Will there be a set date for everyone to pickup their sweaters? It would be sweet to see all Nor-cal NSX and owners :)

Yes....gonna take advantage of everyone wanting to pick up their hoodies to set up a meet/drive

- - - Updated - - -

Hoodie Sign Up List

1. Jinks - XL
2. socold57 - Medium
3. Tchan - Medium

Man those hoodies looks cool. My friend made me some a while back. Just an idea of what mine looked like all stitched

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 246
Just med then I'm not on norcal
btw but i like the hoodie

if you are far away , i can arrange to have it shipped to you via usps. i think postage was like 5-7 last time i recall.

- - - Updated - - -

Man those hoodies looks cool. My friend made me some a while back. Just an idea of what mine looked like all stitched

I wanted to stray away from the generic hoodie and typical shirt with the same old vector everyone has on their banner and logo.

so i choose a very high quality jacket and 3 different design that will offset from your typical stuff. the con is that it brings the cost up significantly to have the blank alone that cost more than the typical custom hoodie and addition of 3 screen setup and cost. But in return you get a long lasting quality piece =]

- - - Updated - - -

There was a bit of debate between the 02 front and 91 front on the front logo, a poll was created and the design is now set, we ended up using #3 Flat front for the front logo.

Capture.JPG

my paypal is [email protected]
chase quick pay is [email protected]

please state your name and size and quantity in the paypal information box. please also send as gift so paypal doesn't charged the fee.

last call is March 16. Once all these are finished Jacket will be handed to Dhalsim to hand out.

Thanks and please feel free to shoot me with questions.

Pretty cool - I like the unique nature and not just some el-cheapo stuff!

I'll take a zip down jacket please in large!

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Never knew there was a Norcal NSX, only knew of the California NSX LOL

if you are far away , i can arrange to have it shipped to you via usps. i think postage was like 5-7 last time i recall.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to stray away from the generic hoodie and typical shirt with the same old vector everyone has on their banner and logo.

so i choose a very high quality jacket and 3 different design that will offset from your typical stuff. the con is that it brings the cost up significantly to have the blank alone that cost more than the typical custom hoodie and addition of 3 screen setup and cost. But in return you get a long lasting quality piece =]

- - - Updated - - -

There was a bit of debate between the 02 front and 91 front on the front logo, a poll was created and the design is now set, we ended up using #3 Flat front for the front logo.

attachment.php

my paypal is [email protected]
chase quick pay is [email protected]

please state your name and size and quantity in the paypal information box. please also send as gift so paypal doesn't charged the fee.

last call is March 16. Once all these are finished Jacket will be handed to Dhalsim to hand out.

Thanks and please feel free to shoot me with questions.
Glad you went with option 3. PayPal has been sent to you for my XL size.

Wait, did I miss the post with the price? Was it posted here, or on FB?

I'd like to post payment asap so that I'm not the last to pay.

J

J

The price is listed in the first post under the section labeled "Price" :tongue:

Last edited:

J

Please Paypal to [email protected] with your name and size and qty once i receive the payment i will mark you off on the groupbuy excel sheet list.

please make sure you are not listed twice on the google sheet...

i also have chase quickpay just use the same email.
please send as gift because i'm not eatting the paypal fee's
my number is 510585621five , Evan if you need to get a hold of me for an questions
all payment is due by next Wednesday the entire batch will be ordered on Thursday March 17.

Back