• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX T owner in NC- 97 Berlina Black 6 speed

Been a lifetime lover and finally secured one of my own last month. Looking forward to participating here and checking out C&C Charlotte when I'm in town.

Sadly, the car lives in Charlotte and I live in NYC.

PS- looking for some light colored OEM sheepskin seat covers if you know anyone.

Welcome to the fold! When you come down to visit your car you will have to time it at the first of the month so that you can come to C&C! Another NSX is always welcome!

Welcome to the fold! When you come down to visit your car you will have to time it at the first of the month so that you can come to C&C! Another NSX is always welcome!

Thanks for the love. Thinking the first one I'll make is 7/2.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you make it to the NSX meet in Raleigh in May?

Sounds like a good time. Let me check out flights and I'll do my best.

Thanks for the heads up

Edit: Just got the green light. Flights booked and will be driving from CLT Firday night

Last edited:
Been a lifetime lover and finally secured one of my own last month. Looking forward to participating here and checking out C&C Charlotte when I'm in town.

Sadly, the car lives in Charlotte and I live in NYC.

PS- looking for some light colored OEM sheepskin seat covers if you know anyone.

How is it that you live in NYC and keep your NSX in Charlotte??? Is this a temporary situation??

Welcome to the NSX owner community.

How is it that you live in NYC and keep your NSX in Charlotte??? Is this a temporary situation??

Welcome to the NSX owner community.

Sad story...unfortunately it is very permanent.

We make it down lots in the summer though to enjoy Lake Norman.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to prime. Any pictures of the car?

Welcome to prime. Any pictures of the car?

Just ordered some new wheels. - went 18/19

Let me get them mounted and I'll make it happen.

Hoping they are in town by 4/22. It's my first trip down.

Just ordered some new wheels. - went 18/19

Let me get them mounted and I'll make it happen.

Hoping they are in town by 4/22. It's my first trip down.
Cool. What wheels did you order? I have 18/19. They are great on smooth roads. Just a hair bumpy on rough roads. All depends on suspension and tire.

Cool. What wheels did you order? I have 18/19. They are great on smooth roads. Just a hair bumpy on rough roads. All depends on suspension and tire.

BC Forged FJ 08
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-04-01 at 10.28.52 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2016-04-01 at 10.28.52 PM.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 398
^^^^ Very nice!

Congrats! You should drive her up to NYC and join one of our Northeast Cruises to Bear Mountain!

I appreciate it!

Sounds like the perfect reason to bring her up a time or two.

^^^^ Very nice!

Thanks!

Here are the details.

BC Forged FJ 08
18x8 +40 35mm lip
19x9.5 +40 60mm lip

tires
Front 215/35/18
Rear 275/30/19

Last edited:
New NSX owner here living in Charlotte too. See you guys around since mine is daily driven.

Welcome!

What did you get? Fill us in on those details.

Excited to see ya around.

New NSX owner here living in Charlotte too. See you guys around since mine is daily driven.

Come over to Raleigh and join the group of NSX owners (34 NSX's and counting) in May (20-22). Cool Kid Car is coming!!!

John Komar

Hi everyone,

Was hoping to celebrate with you all at our MidEast Mini NSXPO, but yesterday we celebrated 50,000 miles!

Took the opportunity to run from the rain in Charlotte this weekend and enjoy some sunny 80 degree weather in Atlanta.

Gifts included new microfibers cloths and some leather moisturizer.

We celebrated 50 with a topless photo.

*First photo of her on Prime. Hope you all like.

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5672.jpg
    IMG_5672.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5669.jpg
    IMG_5669.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Was hoping to celebrate with you all at our MidEast Mini NSXPO, but yesterday we celebrated 50,000 miles!

Took the opportunity to run from the rain in Charlotte this weekend and enjoy some sunny 80 degree weather in Atlanta.

Gifts included new micro fibers clothes and some leather moisturizer.

We celebrated 50 with a topless photo.

*First photo of her on Prime. Hope you all like.

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

Beautiful......are those the BC Forged wheels? I like. Glad you were able to salvage the weekend.

John

[MENTION=32384]CoolKidCar[/MENTION], I would comment on your wheels but your wifey or girlfriend stole the show! She makes the Nsx look very inviting and fun if I may be so bold. Lucky man.

@CoolKidCar, I would comment on your wheels but your wifey or girlfriend stole the show! She makes the Nsx look very inviting and fun if I may be so bold. Lucky man.

Haha! Good stuff.

She'll love it when I tell her about this. I'm sure she won't let me forget either.

Haha! Good stuff.

She'll love it when I tell her about this. I'm sure she won't let me forget either.
Very good to see smiles all around in your ownership. Wish you many more.

Beautiful......are those the BC Forged wheels? I like. Glad you were able to salvage the weekend.

John

Weekend turned out great. Hope to still make the reschedule.

Yep, those are the FJ08 BC Forged.

Took about 5 weeks. Worked with a vendor out of San Jose, Auto RnD. They were super helpful.

Left the centers blank and plan on throwing an etched Acura logo on at some point.

Patrick,

If you find yourself down in Charlotte first weekend of the month, plan on attending the Charlotte Cars n Coffee organized by "MC36" - who by the way drives a Berlina Black '97 NSX. Terrific event that draws between 800 - 1000 cars normally.

John

Back