• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oklahoma Scenic drive/tour - April 3rd

Oklahoma Scenic drive/tour- April 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]

Spring has come and it’s time for another drive. This time we are doing something a little different for an All-day event. Once we pass Atoka, OK and then head towards Daisy, Ok. The drive will be a nice cruise and scenic fun.
<u5:p This can change as I am still working the route.
attachment.php
</u5

Lunch stop will be at one of my local cafés in
Talihina I haven't been in many years Pam’sHateful Hussy Diner

Yelp reviews are below to give you a head start on what to order.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pams-hateful-hussy-diner-talihina-3?utm_campaign=search_listing&utm_medium=partnership&utm_source=yahoo

Talihina is native town for Choctaw Nation.

If you’re down for an all day event, please sign up. If you have a two way radio, bring them.

We meet at 6:45 AM at Cabela’s parking lot off Stacy Road and HWY 75, will head out by 7:15 AM sharp.

1. Devin

Hope you're able to see this image. Sorry folks if some of you are seeing double map image.
attachment.php

Attachments

• scenic drive route.jpg
    scenic drive route.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
I would love to be able to join, but the S2000 Boston Mountain Tour in Arkansas is this weekend and I am a tour guide for that event.

Is this something you are going to be doing on a regular basis?

Go ahead and count me in. Should be around 400 miles total, and I really have no reason not to go. I'll just go to the gym after.

1. Devin
2. clean_green
3. Red Dye #9
4. REDNA2X
5. M. Rackham

NTENSEONE,
We try to do few drives each year. Hope to see you next time.

The Boston Mountain tour sounds fun too.

I would love to be able to join, but the S2000 Boston Mountain Tour in Arkansas is this weekend and I am a tour guide for that event.

Is this something you are going to be doing on a regular basis?

Last edited:
It's a great event, and any NSX is welcome to join. We have other non-S2000's that typically come along as well. I enjoy the event for the people as much as I do the drive, which, of course, is pretty awesome too!

This time around we are starting in Russellville, AR, which we've not done before, but the pre-drive was good, so I know the event will be lots of fun.

The fall event will be a 2-day event, marking the 10th annual BMT, but if you guys have any interest in joining, I will make sure to let you know the dates when I find out what they will be.

1. Devin
2. clean_green
3. Red Dye #9
4. REDNA2X
5. M. Rackham

6. Speed6

Wow! Watching those got my adrenaline pumping again! We were going so ridiculously fast that it looks like the video was sped up. Oh, uh, no actual laws were broken in the making of these videos :biggrin: Thanks for posting them Robert.

Back