• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

33rd annual Exotic Sports Car Show and Concours d’Elegance

Planning for this summer's 33rd annual Exotic Sports Car Show and Concours d'Elegance is well underway. This year's show is Sunday June 5th 2015 from 9 to 3.

For those who are new to the area, this Concours is held every June at Arapahoe Community College and is quickly becoming the premier auto show in the region, attracting over 450 of the most beautiful, historical, exotic, and classic cars from the Denver area, including about a dozen NSXs. This show is a benefit for Ability Connection Colorado (Formerly CP of Colorado). You can get more info and register your car at http://coloradoconcours.org/ The registration deadline is May 23, but if you want to have your car listed in the event program, please sign up by May 9.

This year we want to be able to feature 25 years of the NSX, and I think a 25 year celebration would be incomplete without a new NSX to display. If anyone has a relationship with a friendly dealer who is getting one in before June, we'd appreciate the help getting the car to our show. If a car is being sold in Colorado, perhaps the owner could be persuaded to join us on a sunny day in June :)

The judging this year will be the same as the last couple of years, with Concours judging available for an extra $25. We do have the option to judge our own cars if there is interest, but the event has been fun without it.

I'll also be reserving a tent as in past years.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone agan and I'll keep posting details as I get them,

Steve

I just wanted to post a quick reminder about the Colorado Concours on June 5. The pre-event registration ends this Sunday, May 22. After that, all registrations will need to be done on the day of the event.

Hope to see you all there,

Steve

Sorry guys, cannot attend this year, will be out of town.

I signed up last week and just got my registration -- Number 101.

Am I the only one going this year?

So far, you and I are the only ones who signed up before the event. One of the other committee members knows of 2 or 3 others who have told them they would be there. I'm really hoping more will decide to come out when they see how nice the weather is supposed to be this Sunday :)

For those who are interested, but weren't able to sign up before the pre-event registration cutoff, you can still register at the event when you arrive. You can PM me for details. It would also be helpful if you could give me a heads up so I can make sure we have enough space when we layout the site on Saturday.

Hope to see you all there,

Steve

I plan to be there. . . PM sent.
cheers,
--bruce

Back