• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MidEast Mini NSXPO - May 20-22 - Make your Hotel Reservations

There are still plenty of rooms available for the upcoming MidEast Mini NSXPO 2016 in Raleigh, NC.

On-Line reservations have been closed...so call the hotel directly. Our discounted rate still available. Ask for Josh Lees - Sales Manager. Our group code is MIDEGS.

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport
1500 RDU Center Drive,
Morrisville, North Carolina, 27560
TEL: +1-919-840-8088

For those that attended prior year's events, this is a change from the Hilton Garden Inn at the Crossroads in Cary. The Hilton Garden Inn RDU Airport is conveniently located just off I-40 near the airport exit. They have excellent parking and their weekend business is typically very light. There are no other events scheduled at the hotel for this weekend.

We have negotiated a discounted rate that will include the excellent HGI breakfast (a $14 value). Double Queen rooms include breakfast for two occupants. Note: Individuals reserving a single King room with double occupancy will also receive breakfast for both occupants.

Single King rooms are $90 and double Queen rooms are $99. Make your reservations at the website (link below) that has been set up for our event. Any questions, please reach me at (919) 760-7492 (cell). John Komar

Last edited:
Done ... booked Friday and Sat. Alec and I sharing a room! Looking forward to seeing you all!

Back