• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In town this weekend

Flying in for a conference Friday, staying at the Biltmore. Planning on seeing Social D at the Scottsdale biker rally Friday night, then Chambers to watch soccer Saturday morning. Anything going on Saturday in Phoenix? I will have a car, just not the right one....:eek:)

I don't know if Tucson figures in your plans, but we lucked out with some amazing driving roads. Often with little or no traffic.

Anyone passing through, feel free to ask about fun twisty roads.. everything from 1-12hr door to door.

Thx guys. I get to Tucson a couple of times a year for work, quite getting to like the place. Will be there at the end of May staying at the JW resort for a few days for work.

Teej, I get in tomorrow, meetings followed by the Scottsdale biker thing. Might have time Sunday afternoon, otherwise Wednesday after lunch or evening. I fly back Thursday first thing. Would love to see your ride.

Last edited:
Thx guys. I get to Tucson a couple of times a year for work, quite getting to like the place. Will be there at the end of May stayoing at the JW resort for a few days for work.

Teej, I get in tomorrow, meetings followed by the Scottsdale biker thing. Might have time Sunday afternoon, otherwise Wednesday after lunch or evening. I fly back Thursday first thing. Would love to see your ride.

You'd have to come by the house to see it. It's currently incapacitated
b25684d66655c9d039cb83d56a4b3940.jpg

Back