• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2016 Lake Geneva brunch and drive - May 22nd

Hi Everyone!

It's time for another Lake Geneva meet and drive!

NSX Prime Lake Geneva meet and drive - May 31st, 2015 by Brylek, on Flickr

The restaurant in Lake Geneva:

The Baker House
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]327 Wrigley Dr, Lake Geneva, WI 53147[/COLOR]

We are meeting there at 10am, there will be designated parking space for us at the restaurant's main parking lot.

After we're done eating we will go for a drive from the restaurant to the Alpine Valley skiing resort, the map will be provided later. The drive should take anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour. Hopefully nobody will be in an urgent need to use a restroom along the way, both, restaurant and Alpine Valley resort should have restrooms available for us. Please fill up your cars the day before.

For the people traveling from Chicago, some of us will be having coffee at the Lake Forest Oasis from about 8am so this way we can leave around 8:45am.

The event is open to all NSX enthusiasts, I hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Thanks to Phil and Krista we have a reservation at a different restaurant!

Please see original post for updated information.

I'm sorry for the mess, please plan for being in Lake Geneva by 10am or at the Lake Forest oasis at 8am :D

Last edited:
Bump the thread for it is just several days away.
Everything still on track for Sunday ?
Yes, everything is looking good for Sunday. A very distinguished Primer and myself drove up from Chicago to Lake Geneva, past the restaurant and then completed the entire drive to the end at Alpine Valley. There was one fairly minor detour but otherwise fine...no problems with road construction, holes, tar, etc. It promises to be a good time!

Weather looks promising for Sunday! Was nice meeting those who came out to Portillos meet this past Sunday. Have a great week everyone

Less than 48 hours away, I can't wait! :D

*2 very important notes*
1. Please make sure to fill up your cars the day before, Lake Geneva could be a little far for some of us and we might burn around a 1/4 of a tank on the drive alone. We don't want to get split up because someone needs to stop at a gas station.

2. The restaurant will obviously have restrooms available for us, the skiing resort also has them so please try not to make any stops during our drive, last year one person pulled into a gas station to use a restroom and after other followed we got split up with no ways to communicate.

I just finished printing maps, I have 23 copies - hopefully they will all be used ;)

See you on Sunday morning!!!

Last edited:
Will miss you and Christa, Phil.

Paul- see you and the gang at LFO @ 8am!!!

See you guys too.. this time my son will join us instead my wife

Really good meet, everyone! Paul, thanks for organizing and dealing with all of the details, including handing out a great map to follow and then leading us all and making a wrong turn!:rolleyes: Just kidding...great job! Good to see everyone...all of the Portillo's gang (welcome V and Jessica), and nice to see the Wisconsin guys, who we see far too infrequently! Looking forward to the next event where we all get together.

This was probably the most successful NSX meet we had in our area! Thanks for coming and I hope you had fun!

NSX Prime Lake Geneva meet and drive 2016 by Brylek, on Flickr

See you soon!

4CntKlUtGY1Yw5Om4_facHXT4giCbQdixM4xXBa1eqIqwVLzJntDWaGpF_3OkAGS195Nz4q2R-VuLh4eiZtewF16SBsLyjTUXiF51e3a2nxsT-M7uP5XVAYxC924ke7kebMkMSLmRp-KPTBljQmQz2gexMETQchXEF5nkQqIo9Uxt6d2AWMv2gdBKyU9OZEx_4_xi3TsQs0CS39HzQH8s4AckLWS0UGeegD0dK4fo8xQKz84IKQIzKdtV_qmqvwowPfr5716Mw252f-uFivR5_fLQBNEyXKse0C7qpR3GhVv_IaD7BwhehKZR-Zh2e8UUbAROtzoknHPZoY8ospY3g6Wbf6gTi7LtIfT1q6YH0zAMh5mPej9Ho_MpNfOrSEb8s1WyOVqnsBljI8MyCaIwW7Uma1_E7W36gRrcsaukHaUPfJDuM1BizIz_DvTtIRCwY2XDLlWI5aV1EUQYa4h4SQyK4YF2xX7H_bWWQvdjj5OZnZFqoBXku01Jgn2PzEKsvxb_Ev1gZwQiKuo9HuIetSZmkc3f0Sb24j5Osr6WkzLxlMY-v4eAXKFJ4f542_9uH05Qp0iqghXZU7mj1PZZbrPhQXHSKEZ=w959-h640-no

Simply awesome on all levels! Great planning, execution and pics (THANK YOU, Paul!!!) and really great company! Hard to ask for better weather too. Missed you, Phil!

Paul- can't believe you got many of those rolling pics from behind the wheel –- unreal!

Love shot #1 above of our youngest club member testing the limits of NSX cabin comfort. Helps to be 3 feet tall.

Looking forward to our next one!
-joe

Joe,

was as a pleasure meeting you and seeing your car in person! We had a blast and excited for future meets. Thanks Paul once again for such a successful event!

Back