• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New track opening in Las Vegas

LMR

Legendary Member
I contacted the track operators and you have to rent/drive their cars only. You cannot take your car on the track.

That's true as an individual but was told they may be willing to do an event with a large group. Something we should look into.:wink:

That's true as an individual but was told they may be willing to do an event with a large group. Something we should look into.:wink:

They did not mentioned that in their response to me. But, if they allow groups to bring their own cars, that would be great. Unfortunately, I not have time to visit the new track when I was at Spring Mountain.

They did not mentioned that in their response to me. But, if they allow groups to bring their own cars, that would be great. Unfortunately, I not have time to visit the new track when I was at Spring Mountain.

I will be working on this over the next few months and believe we'll be able to make it happen.

Make it happen Les !

I will be working on this over the next few months and believe we'll be able to make it happen.

lol...that would be a fun track in 125 shifter carts...

At this point, any track close at hand is a great track :)

WHP East, 1.25, is a short track, but they all be fun :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ak1vY2rGUgE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

- - - Updated - - -

Well, bring your ass out here with one, LOL...or your NSX....

lol...that would be a fun track in 125 shifter carts...

Last edited:
Back