• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee Palm Beach 4/17

I'm planning on going and Irv said he was interested. Anyone else want to meet up before the weather gets brutally hot starting May.

Hmmm, maybe. I'll know more later in the week but will try to make it.

Most likely I will come. Try to meet in same place as previously? Let's try to coordinate.

Here you go! Not sure if I can make it yet. Now that I have moved to Miami it is about an hour drive!

807f3f0726369d9c4b90891d58457b5d.jpg

Well it doesn't look like there is any enthusiasm about going up to the PB C&C this Sunday, so I will pass. That way, I can catch up on some
much needed "to do" stuff around the house that I have been neglecting. Maybe next month.

Sorry doc!! I wish I could go, but living in Miami is just a little far.

Miami might be a bit far from Anchorage Alaska but Palm Beach?!? Seriously now, that's just a nice little Sunday drive. Especially in an NSX. A couple of years ago I found a rescue dog online in South Carolina so I climbed into the damn car and drove 650 miles but didn't like the dog so I drove back home. You need to realize that every minute spent driving an NSX adds a minute to your lifespan. :)

Miami might be a bit far from Anchorage Alaska but Palm Beach?!? Seriously now, that's just a nice little Sunday drive. Especially in an NSX. A couple of years ago I found a rescue dog online in South Carolina so I climbed into the damn car and drove 650 miles but didn't like the dog so I drove back home. You need to realize that every minute spent driving an NSX adds a minute to your lifespan. :)

In my case it actually will make my lifespan shorter... Due to wifey waiting at home for me for family Sunday fun day haha.. When we lived close, my wife would just take he kids and Van.. No way I could convince her to follow me all the way to west palm lol

Back