• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where's my Boise NSXs?

Check out Boise Cars and Coffee on Facebook for schedule of dates and see if you can find any NSX's there.

Only know of two in the Boise area, mine being one of them and the other one only by word of mouth.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_0568.jpg
    100_0568.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 231
Hmmm, Raleigh, NC and Boise, ID. Raleigh is near Seymour Johnson and Boise is near Mountain Home... are you with US Air Force or just coincidence?

why Yes lol. 1991 NSX Comptech Supercharged, 2020 NSX, 2013 Ariel Atom, 2005 widebody Lotus, etc etc.

Looking for recommendations in the Boise area for someone to do maintenance on my 92 NSX. Appreciate any leads. Thanks!

Looking for recommendations in the Boise area for someone to do maintenance on my 92 NSX. Appreciate any leads. Thanks!
If you're intent on sticking to the Acura-approved techs, I think your only option in the valley is Marv at Lyle Pearson Acura. I'm not actually 100% sure the program for Acura Certified NSX techs still exists, but he's "the guy" for NA1s & NA2s according to everyone in the local dealer network. He did my timing belt and water pump 3 years ago and it definitely would have blown up by now if it wasn't done right given how I drive it; I trust him with my yearly check-up and generally anything I don't trust myself to handle.

What does yours need? If it's just routine stuff, I'd trust a fair amount of shops around here to handle basics like alignments & tires. Heck, I learned a little bit over the years; I'd be willing to help out if it's something I can accomplish.

Not intent on dealer maintenance although it is good to know there is a tech with some experience in the area. Right now it just needs some basic fluid changes/inspections but I think I'm a year or two out from my next timing belt service. Appreciate the offer of help...I've done some of the basics before too...it's more a matter of having the time between work and family commitments. Thanks for you're quick response. Do you know anything about Lupo Motors? I hear they are expensive but seem to work on a wide cross section of high-end cars. Unsure of their NSX experience.

Not intent on dealer maintenance although it is good to know there is a tech with some experience in the area. Right now it just needs some basic fluid changes/inspections but I think I'm a year or two out from my next timing belt service. Appreciate the offer of help...I've done some of the basics before too...it's more a matter of having the time between work and family commitments. Thanks for you're quick response. Do you know anything about Lupo Motors? I hear they are expensive but seem to work on a wide cross section of high-end cars. Unsure of their NSX experience.
I've never taken mine there, and unfortunately I don't know anyone who has, so I can't give you a testimonial, but given their inventory and clientele, I would assume they'd be able to handle an NSX, though it does seem like their specialty lies with euro cars.
I'd also assume that it would cost considerably more than the dealership, but again: haven't tried, so I don't know that for a fact.

Back