• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in C&C this weekend?

I would love to.
But, can't.. Remember I tell ya bout the garden situation? Yeah, I'll be doing that.

I would love to.
But, can't.. Remember I tell ya bout the garden situation? Yeah, I'll be doing that.

:smile::smile::smile:

The joys of ownership. Yesterday I had to repair my neighbors fence because my daughter sat in the middle of it and broke it. lol

So far for Saturday, I know of 3 NSXs that will be there. That's pretty impressive for Indy. :wink:
I don't partake in facebook, so if anyone sees this and would like to pass it along please feel free. Additionally, anyone is welcome to meet up am my house (96th&Keystone) around 9am, if you'd like to go over together.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be towing this over with my garden tractor..............

Woohoo..nothing like a lil towing with garden tractor.
Hope u guys get more for the drive. It wouod be sweet, weather is PERFECT..

Color 130R White? I've never seen one in the other White.

Hmmm, I'd NOT choose the rear spoiler option.

How does it sound in person? I still have yet to see one in the flesh yet. I hope it is while I am driving my own na1

Color 130R White? I've never seen one in the other White.

Hmmm, I'd NOT choose the rear spoiler option.

Not sure what the color code was. There was no metallic.
I thought the rear wing looked good....haven't seen one in person without it yet though.

- - - Updated - - -

How does it sound in person? I still have yet to see one in the flesh yet. I hope it is while I am driving my own na1

Not sure I couldn't hear it over my bucket of bolts, as I was merging on the highway. However, I knew exactly what it was in my mirror and it definitely looks menacing in motion.
I think so anyway at least.

Last edited:
Not sure what the color code was. There was no metallic.
I thought the rear wing looked good....haven't seen one in person without it yet though.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure I couldn't hear it over my bucket of bolts, as I was merging on the highway. However, I knew exactly what it was in my mirror and it definitely looks menacing in motion.
I think so anyway at least.

Yeah it does look pretty aggressive. Much more so than a gtr or a R8 in my opinion. Where you in the Nsx when it passed?

Yeah it does look pretty aggressive. Much more so than a gtr or a R8 in my opinion. Where you in the Nsx when it passed?

No NSX. My old man and I have been sorting out the a British Iron. My damn gear shift lever broke off in Pittsburgh. That was fun, haven't pushed a car that far in a while. It was exhilarating even though the exhaust was blowing directly in my face and asphyxiating me for a bit. :smile: Got it home fixed the shift lever and noticed the clutch master cylinder leaking all over the floor mat. Got that taken care of and will be back to working on the 98 tomorrow.

Those look great.

I still haven't made it to the Indy C&C. I'd love to get my cars over there.

I think I'll be getting one more next weekend. I'm hot on the trail of an S2000.

Those look great.

I still haven't made it to the Indy C&C. I'd love to get my cars over there.

I think I'll be getting one more next weekend. I'm hot on the trail of an S2000.

Thanks and good luck / congrats on the s2k.

FWIW, Graham's brother said that the NSX 2.0 will be at Carmel Artomobilia for anyone that wants to check it out in person.

Thanks and good luck / congrats on the s2k.

FWIW, Graham's brother said that the NSX 2.0 will be at Carmel Artomobilia for anyone that wants to check it out in person.

All I had to do was go out in my driveway to see it. LOL! :)

Got the S2000. Drove it back from Mississippi on Sunday (with a stop in Alabama to drop my son off at college). My wife loves it. The engine bay is surgically clean. Passed the PPI with no issues. The interior is strong. The body has some dings and scrapes, and the second owner who has owned it for the last 12 years kept a bra on it the whole time. So it will need a very good detail, some PDR, and some touch-up. But only if my wife will let me. She doesn't want it to be too perfect or she will be afraid to drive it. I think I will take it to Darrings Detail for the work...they did a solid job on my NSX.

Do either of you have any other detail/PDR suggestions?

Got the S2000. Drove it back from Mississippi on Sunday (with a stop in Alabama to drop my son off at college). My wife loves it. The engine bay is surgically clean. Passed the PPI with no issues. The interior is strong. The body has some dings and scrapes, and the second owner who has owned it for the last 12 years kept a bra on it the whole time. So it will need a very good detail, some PDR, and some touch-up. But only if my wife will let me. She doesn't want it to be too perfect or she will be afraid to drive it. I think I will take it to Darrings Detail for the work...they did a solid job on my NSX.

Do either of you have any other detail/PDR suggestions?

Unfortunately, I do not.

Back