• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx mechanic in Greensboro

What is your need? I have a lift and some NSX experience (in Madison, NC).
I sometimes get parts from Crown and the last time I went there they said they took care of almost a dozen NSXs (that are NOT on this forum).
That being said, they mis-diagnosed my air conditioning issue (as other "experts" had) and I fixed it myself for 5% of the cost...but a lot of trouble shooting/learning time.

Ps-Cars and Coffee this Saturday at UNCG (new location)..checkout Facebook
Pps- [email protected]

Last edited:
These guys are not in Greensboro but nearby in Raleigh. Weaver Motorsports! Check them out. Super clean and professional shop. The owner Jason owns an NSX as well. They hosted us last year for our Mid East NSX Meet. The website is http://www.weavermotorsportsinc.com/ Phone # is 919-790-8811

I would take me car there and also trust them 100% with it. Super nice people!!!!

Hey Gary hello from your old NE skins track crowd:wink:.....you sure get around..will this be state #3 ??:eek:

Plus One on Weaver Motorsports. Jason Weaver - owner has owned an NSX for over 10 years. His techs have probably serviced every normal issue with Jason's NSX.

These guys are not in Greensboro but nearby in Raleigh. Weaver Motorsports! Check them out. Super clean and professional shop. The owner Jason owns an NSX as well. They hosted us last year for our Mid East NSX Meet. The website is http://www.weavermotorsportsinc.com/ Phone # is 919-790-8811

I would take me car there and also trust them 100% with it. Super nice people!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys. Moving to Greensboro in 3 weeks. Wanted someone in Greensboro for the future,

Gary - perfect timing! Come join us on Saturday May 21st for the MidEast Mini NSXPO - over 30 NSX owners will be attending. Retired traffic attorney robbidawg will be there as well. You can connect with us mid morning at Performance Acura in Chapel Hill on the 21st and spend the rest of the day...or head back home and finish unpacking!

John Komar

Im in the area, took it to crown acura.. They told me 1 day to do a timing belt/pump change and said his tech can do it with his eyes closed �� .. Well it took him i think 3-4 days... Was not impressed.. Tom is a cool guy with clean nsx met him at one of the C&C meets.. If possible work on the car urself not having a lift makes things harder

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure crown is capable since they have 1 tech that supposedly specializes on nsx, forgot the techs name but if you want i csn dig up the invoice which i think was around $1300+

Thanks. Went to Crown last week, with a squeeky brake caliper issue. Techs name was Dave and he solved it. So far so good with him. Hes been there over 25 years and hes the guy they have been using for NSX. Appeciate all your comments. PS, any of you go to VIR?

Back