• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club of Canada- NSX Factory Tour Ohio 22nd July

Hey Scottie, I received a membership this weekend via PayPal.

Please private message me with your last name to confirm that we're talking about the same guy please.

Thanks!

Thanks Doc....it all about the contacts

Bram
Damn Bram, you da man! Will they allow photography or video? If so, do bring a good camera man!

AJ,

All the Plants Tour that I have been on, Honda does not allow for any Photos or Video, and I suspect that this one will have the same restrictions. Having said, that we will take pictures where we can and at the Museum.

Bram

Btw Bram... JDMcb7 is Tommy P. and +1 for my wifee

So is anyone planning on driving there NSX down?

its been a while since i really drove my NSX and want to stretch her legs.

Last edited:
Bram Lisa and I plan on driving the NSX down. We've done the drive numerous times. How many are planning on driving down? For those of you going it's a great city and for the ladies great shopping.

if anyone needs any additional information feel free to email me.
[email protected]

will you guys be coming down through Windsor to get to the US? That will be about a 4hour break-point for most of you?

Bram Lisa and I plan on driving the NSX down. We've done the drive numerous times. How many are planning on driving down? For those of you going it's a great city and for the ladies great shopping.

if anyone needs any additional information feel free to email me.
[email protected]

Im planning to drive my NSX down! :) will be first time in a while since I have really had a long drive with her

Was just wondering if any logistical game plan for hotels? and how we are getting there?

as for me I'm planning on driving my NSX down.

Yes, we have a Hotel with reserved rooms at a reduce rate for all attendees to the NSX Factory Tour. As for logistics everyone is either using there NSX or car pooling with other members.
The details will be sent out shortly.

Bram

Just wondering if there was anyone that was not driving there NSX down and or wanted to split a hotel room? doesn't look like my significant other will be coming down with me.

Any word as to when standbys may added to the tour? Also the hotel must be booked soon there must be limited vacancy.
Please keep us posted .

Hello everyone, a brief update on the NSX Factory Tour in Ohio
The allocation for the Factory Tour have been bumped up to 25 and these folks will get all the details via private email in the next couple of days.
Hotel info:
Number of tour guest goes from 20 to 25
Museum Tour can happen on the 23rd the facility is open from 9:00AM
-1:00PM
Hotel Details : Holiday Inn Express Columbus Dublin 5500 Tuttle Crossing
Blvd, Dublin Ohio 43016 PH 1-614-793-5500
Price $90 per night Booking will be under :"NSX TOUR"
Hotel also offers a complimentary breakfast

Bram

When are you guys driving down, on the 22nd? Do you know about what time of day, if you're coming across at windsor I might just meet up and drive with you down to the border.

When are you guys driving down, on the 22nd? Do you know about what time of day, if you're coming across at windsor I might just meet up and drive with you down to the border.

I will do the same, we'll give you guys a send off across the border!

Hi Richard,

At this point, it's open for current NSX Club of Canada members only.

Thanks.

Since I am a hybrid and spend time between the United States and Canada, can I be on the backup list?

Side note...I am back in Canada as of this weekend if anyone wants to grab a meal. :)

Back