• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club of Canada- NSX Factory Tour Ohio 22nd July

At this time all slots are filled, I will be sending out an email to everyone on the lsit asking them to book their Hotel room and to firm up their attandance. We have 25 Rooms reserved under the NSX Tour at the @ $90.00 per night.
If we have any member that have changed their mind for the Factory Tour, I will be contacting the Folks on the secondary list.

Bram

I'm in for this if space becomes available!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Email was sent last night to the 25 Members of the Club that have been signed-up to take part in the NSX Factory Tour in Ohio on July 22nd.

Based on the commitment The Club made to Acura USA, we need to ensure that all members that have been selected for the Tour book their room by this date. Those members that dont get their rooms booked by this date, their slot will be assigned to others on the waiting list.

Cut off date for reservation at the Holiday Inn is July 8th 9:00PM

All updates will be send via email to these members.

Bram

Last edited:
I guess I can't make this after all........so I'm told. Have fun!

Hmm, I booked the hotel April 24th, same day I signed up for this and had a confirmation #.........got the email, but didn't have anything on it other then confirming the hotel. That's okay, other important project to work on more important then a car at this time.

yeah - called them back, they messed up even though I had the room booked under NSX, it was put under my name. That's okay, my dealer's getting the car shortly and some swag.......

In a few days, 25 Lucky members of the NSX Club of Canada are off to Ohio, to Tour the New NSX Factory.

So looking forward to this Tour!

Bram

Have fun Bram, sounds like a great trip! Our you going to NSXPO as well?

Cheers Scott

Hey Scott, yes we plan to have some fun...hopefully with the new NSX. Really, looking forward to seeing the PMC And speaking to some of the Engineers (Project Leaders) about the Car...still can't beat the 2010 Japanese trip.
As for NSXPO, I'm not planning on attending.

Will post some pictures..
Bram

Last edited:
looked like a great event!

Back