• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Primers Attending MidEast NSXPO

See below the list of NSX Prime members who are attending the upcoming 2016 MidEast Mini NSXPO. If you are planning on attending, and aren't listed below.....please send a PM to me or e-mail directly at http://[email protected]. We've got an exciting agenda planned and this will be a great opportunity to share your NSX passion with owners from all over the east coast.

We have members coming from Ohio - Delaware - Maryland - Virginia - Georgia - South & North Carolina.

99NCNSX – combatdad – xory72 – syndicate – shiraz – allstar - Alec_fields – TomCat – waynebunting – DaXman – robbidawg – blkNsx89 – chudson1549 – mteele – blakedpotato – JLCoolman – thanhtran – BrianB – Tvines -Tphong – NSX Prime – CoolKidCar – PSHUMARD1 – blue_myriddin – venom2049 – JohnWayne – kboose07 – TitaniumVtec – 95nsxtc – elijahcole92 -GerardV - twanktwank

View attachment 133553

Last edited:
so I can't decide to go to this last minute [MENTION=15637]99NCNSX[/MENTION]? I'm in the middle of a house renovation and wont know if I can go until last minute.

Not a problem

so I can't decide to go to this last minute [MENTION=15637]99NCNSX[/MENTION]? I'm in the middle of a house renovation and wont know if I can go until last minute.

Jose, not a problem. You CAN decide last minute to attend. I will be publishing a complete agenda with locations & times, so that if you have to join us at any time during the event, you'll know where we are and when.

Since you'll probably need a hotel room, there should be space available since this hotel (located at the airport) is usually not busy over the weekend.

Hope you can make it....and hoping the renovations are going smoothly!

John Komar

We have been doing this mini meet every year since NSXPO was in Raleigh and every year we get more and more cars coming. It been such a great time and the weather in Raleigh this time of year is great! Look forward to seeing everyone in May!

Back