• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Annual Honda Plant Tour - SATURDAY June 18, 2016

BREAKING NEWS!!

We have just received an itinerary for the plant tour. Needless to say, Honda is stepping up their game this year. We've just received an email from our man on the inside with the following information.

Open House:

NSX members and their guest will have preferred seating for ASIMO Show

Tour all three plants (you'll be visiting areas that are not covered on the regular tour)

You will be able to spend as much time as you wish (as it will not be a guided tour).

Open House Highlights
BBQ
ASIMO Show (45min)
Honda Jet Engine
Earth Rangers
Honda motorcycles, power equipment and ATV's
Full Honda and Acura North Line up including NSX
HCM History models
Velocity Motor Sports Club Cars & Trailers
Racing Simulators
Engine Plant will create Chocolate Medallions
Product Engineer Group will have 3D goggles interaction
Bus Tours out to see the test track
Weld robot golf Simulator
Stamping Press and robot stacker in action

And many more.....

So needless to say, it's going to be a fantastic way to spend a Saturday!

WOW! What an announcement!

We have just been invited back to tour the Honda Canada Manufacturing plant in picturesque Alliston, Ontario on Saturday June 18th to take part in their annual Associate appreciation BBQ between 10:00a.m. and 3:00p.m. This year is a little bit different from most. In order to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Honda Canada's manufacturing facility, Honda has decided to hold this event on a SATURDAY this year.

We will meet up at the Wal Mart in Alliston at 9:30, where one of our long standing members will usher us into the facilities at 10:00a.m.

The Wal Mart is located at:

30 Dunham Drive
Alliston, ON
L9R 0G1

Members of the NSX Club will have another opportunity to tour the facility (including the CR-V plant this year!) as we did for the last two years and have the Honda employees take photos of our cars and chat with us as the owners. This is a huge event for the employees as Honda's top management will be there cooking for and serving the associates.

After the tour and BBQ, we'll have a quick drive and stop for a drink on the way home.

Even if you took part in previous years, you are more than welcome to come again, the more the merrier! The only stipulation is that one guest in your party (of 2 maximum) must be a current member of the NSXCC to participate.

As with last year we must have the first and last name of all attendees no later than June 10, 2016, and we all must wear long pants with closed toe shoes for the plant tour.

1) Sean +1
2) Paul V.
3) Tony S. +1
4) John T. +1
5) Kelly S. +1
6) Bram M.
7) Henry C. +1
8) Tommy P. +1
9) Lucas H. +1
10) Rick S. +1
11) Danny M.
12) Shawn C. +1
13) Steve R. +1
14) Don S. +1
15) Mike W. +1
16) Mark A. +1
17) Rick J. +1
18) Nick D. +1
19) Andre M. +1
20) John N. +1
21) Edward K. +1
22) Chris W. +1
23) Hahn N. +1
24) Bruno S. +1
25) Richard P. +1
26) Rob M.
27) Jim Mc. +1
28) Tim C. +1
29) Dan M. +1
30) Mario B.
31) Tony R. +1
32) Richie R. +1
33) Mark W. +1
34) Athar S.
35) Martin B. +1 (maybe)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)

Last edited:
Hi Sean, I am interested in attending the Honda Plant event in Alliston. Thanks, John T +1.

WOW! What an announcement!

We have just been invited back to tour the Honda Canada Manufacturing plant in picturesque Alliston, Ontario on Saturday June 18th to take part in their annual Associate appreciation BBQ between 12:00p.m. and 5:00p.m. This year is a little bit different from most. In order to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Honda Canada's manufacturing facility, Honda has decided to hold this event on a SATURDAY this year.

We will meet up at the Wal Mart in Alliston at 11:30, where one of our long standing members will usher us into the facilities at 12:00 for our 12:15 tour.

The Wal Mart is located at:

30 Dunham Drive
Alliston, ON
L9R 0G1

Members of the NSX Club will have another opportunity to tour the facility (including the CR-V plant this year!) as we did for the last two years and have the Honda employees take photos of our cars and chat with us as the owners. This is a huge event for the employees as Honda's top management will be there cooking for and serving the associates.

After the tour and BBQ, we'll have a quick drive and stop for a drink on the way home.

Even if you took part in previous years, you are more than welcome to come again, the more the merrier! The only stipulation is that one guest in your party (of 2 maximum) must be a current member of the NSXCC to participate.

We will have one or more cruise points set up in the late morning to arrive in groups and be there for the early afternoon. As with last year we must have the first and last name of all attendees no later than June 10, 2015, and we all must wear long pants with closed toe shoes for the plant tour.

1) Sean +1
2) Paul V.
3) Tony S. +1
4) John T. +1
5) Kelly S. +1
6) Bram M.
7)
8)
9)
10)
Henry + 1 I'm in

We have just received an itinerary for the plant tour. Needless to say, Honda is stepping up their game this year. We've just received an email from our man on the inside with the following information.

Open House:

NSX members and their guest will have preferred seating for ASIMO Show

Tour all three plants (you'll be visiting areas that are not covered on the regular tour)

You will be able to spend as much time as you wish (as it will not be a guided tour).

Open House Highlights
BBQ
ASIMO Show (45min)
Honda Jet Engine
Earth Rangers
Honda motorcycles, power equipment and ATV's
Full Honda and Acura North Line up including NSX
HCM History models
Velocity Motor Sports Club Cars & Trailers
Racing Simulators
Engine Plant will create Chocolate Medallions
Product Engineer Group will have 3D goggles interaction
Bus Tours out to see the test track
Weld robot golf Simulator
Stamping Press and robot stacker in action

And many more.....

So needless to say, it's going to be a fantastic way to spend a Saturday!

I will be attending the Honda Plant tour as well. So it is me +1

I need to renew my membership as well. I will send Bram an e-mail about that process. Cheers!

1996 NSX Turbo triple black London Ontario.

I'll be there also bringing 1 guest
John Nguyen (yellow 03) and one guest also

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

First name, last name: John T. +1 = John and Debbie Thompson

Thanks John,

You can edit your names out of your post if you're concerned about privacy.

We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday! The weather shows 27 degrees and sunny! Perfect for those guys who own targas.

Wow! So far we have 32 cars!

Also, please message me by noon tomorrow with the name of your guests!

Last edited:
Sorry Bram, 34 now :p

Just a quick clarification guys and girls, as this is on a Saturday we do NOT require long pants and closed toed shoes!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not going to say the new NSX will be at the Honda plant, but I was told to share these pictures with the group.

Zcfuqx2.jpg

fRiVqQd.jpg

See you all at 9:30 tomorrow!

Oh the first car just looks like the one in the Hondaheritage center.

Launch control felt pretty cool in a prototype there like a GTR.

Back