• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

XPEL Clear bra installers in Raleigh

Recently relocated to Raleigh and looking for a shop with a great reputation to install an XPEL paint protection film on the front end, mirrors, etc. XPEL's site lists two local installers:
'Tinted Image' in Garner and 'Total Vehicle Preparation' in Raleigh.

Has anyone here had their NSX there for a clear front end install? If so, I would love to hear some feedback.

Thanks,
Jeff

Recently relocated to Raleigh and looking for a shop with a great reputation to install an XPEL paint protection film on the front end, mirrors, etc. XPEL's site lists two local installers:
'Tinted Image' in Garner and 'Total Vehicle Preparation' in Raleigh.

Has anyone here had their NSX there for a clear front end install? If so, I would love to hear some feedback.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff,

I live in the Raleigh area. No direct experience with either of these shops....but you can contact Michael Dobbins ([email protected]). He is the national marketing mgr for XPEL and has personally attended and sponsored NSXPO since 2013 (here in Raleigh). I am sure he can give you an unbiased opinion.

By the way - consider attending the 2016 MidEast Mini NSXPO here in Raleigh - May 20-22. See more information on the event here on Prime (Southeast) or send me an e-mail at [email protected].

Welcome to Raleigh!!!

Back