• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Black Floor Mats

Hi everyone,

I was checking on-line and apparently we cannot buy stock Black carpet floor mats from Acura. The ones that came with my car are quite rugged and need a refresh.

Just want to ask if anyone knows where I can buy new mats?

Any advice is appreciated.

'91 Black/Black NSX

Not that you're asking but Zanardi (black with red piping) mats were going for cheap around mid-March. Like $99 usd on Amazon.

Not that you're asking but Zanardi (black with red piping) mats were going for cheap around mid-March. Like $99 usd on Amazon.

Thanks Oyagi - yes those are nice actually I see them still on amazon and from science of speed. Those are the mats I have now but they are torn up pretty good. I like the all black with the silver or white NSX lettering. Not sure if those are available outside of a vendor on eBay I see from California.

Last edited:
And they are cheap! I currently have Zanardi's and I dont like them. But,,, my seats have red piping on them that match. The zanardi's are also charcoal and not black. Those will be next to go. I might even spray paint the nsx logos black! Mine should deliver shortly.

Last edited:
I like the zanardi ones. Although they are "cheaper" by feel and look, they are lighter weight for that extra weight reduction and good for 0.00001 in the 1/4 mile.

I like the zanardi ones. Although they are "cheaper" by feel and look, they are lighter weight for that extra weight reduction and good for 0.00001 in the 1/4 mile.
Lol Dennis. I weight 260 pounds! Not a priority for me. But when the nrg floor mats arrive I will post a review. Anyways, when do I get to see your X?

[MENTION=31260]Jinks[/MENTION] someday! I haven't seen my car in almost a year now. Hopefully it is still there in dubai where I left it...

Yeah these are the ones I found last night also - they look perfect. I bought a pair also.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions

Yeah these are the ones I found last night also - they look perfect. I bought a pair also.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions
I just got mine today in the mail. I really like them. They are jet black which is right up my alley.

Are the NRG mats more plush than the Zanardis?
The NRG are pretty plush. But then again, I bought the car with the Zanardi's and I just never liked the ugly grey color. The nrg are pretty nice for 74$ shipped. Plus everyone has Zanardi's...

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 490
Looks pretty good! I think I still prefer the Zanardi because the logo is correct :cool:
Trademark infringement to copy in the states. If we lived in China, no problamo!:biggrin:

If we lived in China, I couldn't have an NSX
You could have a counterfeit Nsx.:biggrin: Don't mind me, it's Friday brotha!

Update: The nrg mats suck. For some reason the drivers side keeps wrinkling right where your heels rest. It's a pain in the neck. Buyer beware...Too bad cause I really liked the blacked out look. Also, I think there is a reason why Honda kept the carpet grey. Black shows every damn thing!

Back