• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CT Engineering Competition - Camber Bushings

[h=1]CT Engineering Competition - Camber Bushings[/h]
These are made for the front of the NSX. I'm going to use my lowered NSX on the street and without them I believe I'm at -2, I'd rather have a better ride with more rubber on the road at -1. What are your thoughts with running these?

About the only other option is the set from Cedar Ridge Fabrication (aka [MENTION=9035]titaniumdave[/MENTION] on Prime), which offer the benefit of being able to adjust the angle of the offset bushings after they are installed. For me, that would be a significant benefit.

I just ordered the Cedar Ridge Rear Beam Bushings. They are the only bushings that permit restoring rear camber settings for lowered cars. SOS and I'm pretty sure CT Eng bushings are straight forward replacements and do not allow for additional camber settings on a lowered car.From what I've read the front suspension system is more forgiving when a car is lowered. David Lee offers a trade-in on your rear beam with $500 core deposit. Do the rear beam and then add non-compliance toe links.

I did the same rear subframe install already with cedar ridge and just working on the front now.

I'm waiting for mine to arrive. I'm also installing a Dali Trophy 1" sway bar on the front along with Cedar Ridge extended sway bar links and non-compliance clamps. I also want to inspect the lower A arm rear bushing. If it's worn I'll install the Cedar Ridge bushings, which also improve camber adjustments.

Back