• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

climate control not working

can any one recommend a a/c mech. that can repair the controlls in my 96' nsx in houston,dealer says it needs to be sent out and rebuilt

- - - Updated - - -

climate controls [spell check]

can any one recommend a a/c mech. that can repair the controlls in my 96' nsx in houston,dealer says it needs to be sent out and rebuilt

- - - Updated - - -

climate controls [spell check]
Pull it out and send it to Brian K.... www.nsxerepair.com
Correction, nsxe-repair.com

I agree with Jinks, pull it out and send it to BrianK. And while you are at it, if your CCU is crapping out, do yourself the favor. Pull your gauge cluster out and send that too. Ask me how I know.

You can pull the climate control unit and dash gauges in under 30 minutes with nothing but a Phillips screwdriver.

Less than 15 minutes, actually. I have ten thumbs and was able to pull mine out (replacing radio, not CCU) in that time with only a Phillips screwdriver and a plastic trim remover.

Less than 15 minutes, actually. I have ten thumbs and was able to pull mine out (replacing radio, not CCU) in that time with only a Phillips screwdriver and a plastic trim remover.

30 minutes with the gauge cluster too

Back