• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Too Quiet

really?

that's pretty pathetic. how do they know nothing about their cars? still?

I suspect Acura (in typical Honda fashion prefers to hold till they know (Most) Everything before laying out any of its cards vs dispense piecemeal with items they do know/are sure of.
I wish Honda was in charge of US National Security. Or maybe they could do a sideline company offshoot and teach it to those who really need it.

I suspect Acura (in typical Honda fashion prefers to hold till they know (Most) Everything before laying out any of its cards vs dispense piecemeal with items they do know/are sure of.

that's absurd. how can they not know? it's their company, their facility, their production line, their cars.

this new NSX is supposed to be their saviour, and they don't know shit about it...

I'm gonna run with (for overall sanity) that each delay and lack of info on it, will result in a final product which due to the extensive multiple delays is a much better final Product. So much so that when 2018's are out, I'm hoping us early adopters are not regretting a little longer wait for yr 2 model (2018's) to get those lessons learned resulting in subtle but desirable improvements, and less TSB's or recalls.
OK maybe a wet dream, but gotta do something positive to pass the time.

The world doesn't wait for Honda's patience and perfectionism. If this car were out two years ago, what other car would challenge it for "Best car under $250K?" Top-of-pile delayed is top-of-pile denied.

Back