• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best Place to Get NSX Serviced in Fairfield County CT

After purchasing the NSX it has finally come time to get it serviced. Anyone know of a good place in the Fairfield county or in CT? Cheers

Thank you! I've done a little research on that name and the community has nothing but good things to say so he's exactly what I need. However whats the name of his shop or a phone number to get in touch with him All I can find is his NSXPrime account.

Thank you! I've done a little research on that name and the community has nothing but good things to say so he's exactly what I need. However whats the name of his shop or a phone number to get in touch with him All I can find is his NSXPrime account.

Send him a message, he'll get back to you!!!

It's not in Fairfield, but not all that far: Excelerate Performance in Branford, a "high end" performance car shop with a former Acura shop foreman as a tech and, I think, three NSX owners as customers (one maybe from Fairfield).

It's not in Fairfield, but not all that far: Excelerate Performance in Branford, a "high end" performance car shop with a former Acura shop foreman as a tech and, I think, three NSX owners as customers (one maybe from Fairfield).

+1 for Excelerate Performance.

I've worked with Josh and his team for over 10 years and I'm consistently impressed by their work. I take all of my cars there - highly recommend them.

Back