• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

River Run Caravan from GW Bridge

I will be at the Teaneck Marriott Glenpoint on June 11th, 7:15 am. The usual parking lot as in the past. Anyone that would like to meet for the drive down to River Run should be at this location in time to be ready to leave at 7:30 am sharp. If this fits into your plans, please post so we know who to wait for at the meeting location. It is a 1 hr, 20 min drive. :smile:

See you then.
Rich B.

i will be at the teaneck marriott glenpoint on june 11th, 7:15 am. The usual parking lot as in the past. Anyone that would like to meet for the drive down to river run should be at this location in time to be ready to leave at 7:30 am sharp. If this fits into your plans, please post so we know who to wait for at the meeting location. It is a 1 hr, 20 min drive. :smile:

See you then.
Rich b.

bump

Rich, I'll be there coming from Long Island. What's the usual parking lot? Is it the Marriott parking lot?

Frankie

Rich, I'll be there coming from Long Island. What's the usual parking lot? Is it the Marriott parking lot?

Frankie

Yes. We usually wait near the front entrance to the hotel. That way we can get a quick head start to the highway. :smile:
See you then.

Rich

Rich and Frankie, I'll see you guys there at 7:15. I'll bring my radio as well.

Welcome to the club AkiraNSX. We will be leaving from the Marriott parking lot (not too far from Edgewater) at exactly 7:30am. Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards
Rich

Thank you Rich! Looking forward to meeting you and everyone as well. I will see you there bright and early :).

Address?

Sorry we got stuck in traffic and missed the convoy. Can you give me the address so we can googlemap?

START:
Delaware Canal State Park

11 Lodi Hill Road
Upper Black Eddy, PA 18972-9540

FINISH:

Piper Tavern

Rt 413 and Dark Hollow Road

Pipersville, PA 18947

www.pipertavern.com 215-766-7100

Last edited:
Back