• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CANCELLATION - 2016 MidEast Mini NSXPO

2016 MidEast Mini NSXPO CANCELLATION

Unfortunately the weather gods have not smiled down on us. The forecast has gotten progressively worse during the past week - rain and thunderstorms forecast for Friday and Saturday – with Saturday approaching 100% probability.

For those who made hotel reservations at the Hilton Garden Inn, there will be no cancellation penalties. Josh Lees, Sales Manager for the Hilton Garden Inn – RDU Airport is going to cancel all of the rooms booked through our room block. If you made a reservation outside of the room block, please proceed with cancelling on your own.

Thanks to all for the terrific interest and response for this event. We expected to see 36+ NSX’s attending.

FYI – the previous weekend weather here in Raleigh was PERFECT.

We are looking for possible dates to reschedule this event. Stay tuned

John Komar

Thank you for the timely update John and I am sorry to see all the hard work that you and the other folks behind this put in be literally washed away. A special thank you for taking care of the cancellation for the block, that really makes things entirely effortless on our part.

yes,john, i also thank you and the other guys who have helped organize this, and I agree with the decision, Saturday looks like an especially bad weather day. I was greatly looking forward to this,and will look forward to doing it when it can be rescheduled.hope to see everyone soon.

FYI - I got a "check in now" email from the Hilton, but when I called them to ask about it they confirmed that my reservation was indeed canceled. So if you booked a room using the "MIDEAST NSXPO" rate you should be all set.

FYI - I got a "check in now" email from the Hilton, but when I called them to ask about it they confirmed that my reservation was indeed canceled. So if you booked a room using the "MIDEAST NSXPO" rate you should be all set.

I got the same thing ... "Check In Now" however when I went to my Hilton Honors account the reservation is gone. I also called last night and they conformed the reservation was cancelled.

Hopefully we will announce new dates soon. John is working on this.

Thanks John for all the time and effort, gotta love NC weather!

I am able to meet from now till start of July so whatever is best for the group. If youd like to make it especially easy for me an Asheville meet would be great ;)

Back